2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Cirse Presents New Song!
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 10 2014, 07:47 PM
Instructor
Hello guys!! I would like to share with you a new song from my band! We recorded it for the opening of a Rock Radio program called "A.C.I.D.O.". We were asked to compose the song the last Monday so we had one week to do it. As I'm always composing new stuff, I had this track already on progress and I decided that it was perfect for this occasion.

We recorded live drums, bass and guitars. Then we added vocals and the guitar solo. It's the first time that we record live at the studio, which means that everybody is playing at the same time. I like the feeling that we got.

You will notice that the song is short, and the reason is that it will be played everyday before the show starts.

I don't have the official video yet but here you can hear the track captured by a fan. The original recording has definitely more quality, so I will share it again once I have it.

)

EDIT: HD video added! smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Gabriel Leopardi: Mar 12 2014, 02:18 PM

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Mar 10 2014, 07:51 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Awesome song Gab, love it!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Palacios
Mar 10 2014, 09:14 PM
Learning Roadie
Awsome song Gabriel. You guys rock! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 10 2014, 10:17 PM
Instructor
Thanks guys! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
SlowFingaX
Mar 10 2014, 11:35 PM
GMC:er
Sounds awesome, sometimes short and intensive song with good energy is the right thing! Good job, you ROCK!

--------------------
My Gear:

Jackson DX10D Dinky
Boss GT-10
Boss Micro BR BR-80
Korg Pandora PX4
Guitar Rig 5
Ezmix 2 + many metal packs
Reaper

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 11 2014, 12:40 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (SlowFingaX @ Mar 10 2014, 07:35 PM) *
Sounds awesome, sometimes short and intensive song with good energy is the right thing! Good job, you ROCK!

Thanks friend! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Mar 11 2014, 01:55 PM
Learning Tone Master
The song sounds awesome! Short but full of life wink.gif I love the idea that start at 0:58 with 4 seconds which creates an suspense feeling before that guitar screaming part. I like it a lot smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 11 2014, 02:56 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Monica Gheorghevici @ Mar 11 2014, 09:55 AM) *
The song sounds awesome! Short but full of life wink.gif I love the idea that start at 0:58 with 4 seconds which creates an suspense feeling before that guitar screaming part. I like it a lot smile.gif

yeah! I like that part. My brother, the bass player, had the idea to stop drums there and create that section. I used my Bad Horsie II Wah Wah for the guitar screams.. biggrin.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 12 2014, 09:21 AM
Instructor
Haha! Great energy man! I love it biggrin.gif And the recording sounds very good, especially because it's live - you guys have a very good chemistry together!

The song took my mind to these guys - you share the same amazing energy: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...st&p=678054

This post has been edited by Cosmin Lupu: Mar 12 2014, 09:26 AM

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 12 2014, 02:19 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Mar 12 2014, 05:21 AM) *
Haha! Great energy man! I love it biggrin.gif And the recording sounds very good, especially because it's live - you guys have a very good chemistry together!

The song took my mind to these guys - you share the same amazing energy: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...st&p=678054

Thank you friend! I'm listening to the song that you posted in the other thread and you're right! We have similar styles, at least in that song. I didn't know the band!

Now I added the HD video in the first post.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Mar 12 2014, 03:50 PM
Instructor
Nice for a pop-rock song with (probably) commercial purpose! Well done Gab!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 13 2014, 09:58 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Mar 12 2014, 01:19 PM) *
Thank you friend! I'm listening to the song that you posted in the other thread and you're right! We have similar styles, at least in that song. I didn't know the band!

Now I added the HD video in the first post.

I don't know any other tune from them either biggrin.gif But I love this one and it clicked immediately smile.gif If you have the time, go check the A song a Day thread, as I posted another song with a similar energy but with a more aggressive touch.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 13 2014, 12:59 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Mar 13 2014, 05:58 AM) *
I don't know any other tune from them either biggrin.gif But I love this one and it clicked immediately smile.gif If you have the time, go check the A song a Day thread, as I posted another song with a similar energy but with a more aggressive touch.

I checked more of their songs and I didn't find similar stuff and I get bored soon. However the track that you shared is really cool!

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Mar 13 2014, 01:32 PM
Learning Rock Star
I really like that, Gabriel. Well done!

And recording like that in the studio must be a great experience! It's pretty much how they used to do it in the old days, isn't it?

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 15 2014, 02:10 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Mar 13 2014, 09:32 AM) *
I really like that, Gabriel. Well done!

And recording like that in the studio must be a great experience! It's pretty much how they used to do it in the old days, isn't it?

yeah, it's a beautiful experience. There is something magical happening there that doesn't happen when you record overdubbing. I can notice a different feeling on this song. 5 musicians, inside of a room, playing a song. It's much more powerful.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Taka Perry
Mar 15 2014, 03:06 PM
Learning Rock Star
Crazy guitar solo Gab! There's a really nice raw live feeling to the song. I'm curious about whether your band played to a click track?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 15 2014, 03:09 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Taka Perry @ Mar 15 2014, 11:06 AM) *
Crazy guitar solo Gab! There's a really nice raw live feeling to the song. I'm curious about whether your band played to a click track?

yes! We played with click that was send from the control room to out monitoring console. The cool thing of that studio is that each musician has a mixer to control his monitoring. You can create your own mix controlling guitar 1, 2, bass, drums, vocals and click. It's so comfortable to work like that.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 15 2014, 08:44 PM
Instructor
That day we also played 3 songs live from the studio for Vorterix Rock Radio. As we had everything set up for recording, the radio show invited us to play live by surprise.

This is what we played:

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Headbanger
Mar 15 2014, 09:01 PM
GMC:er
Nice work Gab, Cirse always sound very tight..its an inspiration for anyone wanting to join a band. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 16 2014, 08:51 AM
Instructor
Very nice Gabi! We did a similar thing last summer when we shot our whole EP in a session of live recordings. I am not so fond of those recordings because I just lost my ear monitoring system and my voice is not what I wanted sad.gif And I didn't want to fix it either. We'll most probably do the same thing for the album which we pla to release in autumn and then I'll make sure I won't be unprepared smile.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 05:34 AM