My New Axe
besip
Jan 24 2009, 02:44 AM
GMC:er
Finaly i'm got a new Guitar Funny thing is my girlfriend force me to buy it she like the look of the axe biggrin.gif

but i'm also like it becouse the list price is around 1700$ but i'm have it for 899$+tax sound great and look awsome

Here is my new Jackson Sl2h cool.gif
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

it's no great picture...i'm made then right now after i'm get home biggrin.gif
enjoy and coments pls cool.gif

Jackson SL2H Soloist Features:

Finish: Black

Body: Alder

Neck: Neck-Thru-Body Quartersawn Maple

Neck Dimensions: 3rd Fret: .790", 12th Fret: .850"

Tuning Machines: Die-Cast Tuners

Fingerboard: Ebony

No. of Frets: 24 Jumbo Frets

Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan® JB™ TB4 Humbucking Pickup

Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan® Classic Stack Humbucking Pickup

Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone

Bridge: Floyd Rose Original Double Locking 2-Point Tremolo

Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle

Hardware: Black

Scale Length: 25.5"

Width at Nut: 1-11/16" (43mm)

Mother of Pearl Shark Fin Position Inlays

Bound Fingerboard and Headstock

Inlaid Mother of Pearl Jackson Logo

CTS Pots and Switchcraft Switches

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by besip: Jan 24 2009, 03:35 AM

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 19)
TreyDeschamp
Jan 24 2009, 02:47 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
beautiful i love jackson guitars in my opinion they are some of the best guitars out there. Does it play good? Nice guitar though you are a lucky man.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
ZakkWylde
Jan 24 2009, 02:50 AM
Learning Tone Master
That one is a limited run!!! Lucky you got one, I wanted to buy one in april 08 but my store didn't have any left so I had to buy the second choice Ibanez -.-

--------------------

Gear:
- Jackson USA Select KV2 King V with EMG 81/85
- Gibson Les Paul Custom Arctic White with EMG 81/85
- Ibanez Rg 8527 J Custom 7-String with DiMarzio Evolution and Air Norton

- Peavey 6505+ head with Marshall 1960AV 4x12 cab
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Practice Amp
- Dunlop Crybaby From Hell, Maxon OD808, Boss TU-2, MXR CarbonCopy, ISP Decimator, MXR Custom Audio Electronics Booster

+Quote Post
besip
Jan 24 2009, 02:51 AM
QUOTE (TreyDeschamp @ Jan 23 2009, 09:47 PM) *
beautiful i love jackson guitars in my opinion they are some of the best guitars out there. Does it play good? Nice guitar though you are a lucky man.

yeas looks like new she just seat on samash long time so thats why they put the great price there actualy i'm was try one M version of esp M 1000 but the lady feel more comfortable to me and the sound was great also when u play clean sound...i'm so beginer to do some big review..but i'm know there is origibaL FLOYD ROSE+ neck true+list price
i'm got what i'm want nice versatible guitar for leessssss laugh.gif

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
UncleSkillet
Jan 24 2009, 02:55 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
I have one word for you bro, SWEET................................ smile.gif tongue.gif

--------------------
"Think of a guitar solo as a paragraph. You need a clear beginning, a middle, and an end. Look at musical phrases like sentences, and make sure you break them up using punctuation—or space. You pause naturally when conversing, right? If you don't, you'll bore the listener. The same thing will happen with your audience if your solo is one dimensional. You'll wear them out and lose their attention." —Tom Principato

+Quote Post
besip
Jan 24 2009, 02:57 AM
QUOTE (UncleSkillet @ Jan 23 2009, 09:55 PM) *
I have one word for you bro, SWEET................................ smile.gif tongue.gif

i'm so happy i'm gonna probaly drunk my self biggrin.gif

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
Fullmetal_Tmd
Jan 24 2009, 02:58 AM
Wow, you got a Jackson SL2H for under a grand??!!?!?! You lucky S.O.B.!!!! tongue.gif
I'm glad you finally got a new guitar, I know you had trouble deciding on one for a while now. Hope she serves you well biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
jdriver
Jan 24 2009, 03:04 AM
There's something so poetic about a blue guitar.. This one's a beauty!

--------------------
"I dreamed a lot when I was younger..
I'm older now but still I hunger
For some understanding.
There's no understanding, now.
Was there ever?

...Joe Puerta (Ambrosia)...

Finally got a YouTube page going.

+Quote Post
JVM
Jan 24 2009, 03:08 AM
Learning Roadie
Very nice guitar Besip, I'm sure it'll serve you well for years to come smile.gif

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
besip
Jan 24 2009, 03:12 AM
thanks guys the funny part is my girlfriend force me to buy it laugh.gif ...lot of guys have problem with that but she was sayig over and over again..that one is nice and sound good biggrin.gif i'm like it buy it....i'm was also afraid about the price if she be okwith that but she was ok and she just help me got great axe laugh.gif

This post has been edited by besip: Jan 24 2009, 03:21 AM

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
skennington
Jan 24 2009, 03:27 AM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Man I'm proud of you... biggrin.gif You will not be disappointed!

+Quote Post
besip
Jan 24 2009, 03:31 AM
QUOTE (skennington @ Jan 23 2009, 10:27 PM) *
Man I'm proud of you... biggrin.gif You will not be disappointed!

jackson ruleesss laugh.gif

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
UncleSkillet
Jan 24 2009, 03:42 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (besip @ Jan 23 2009, 09:12 PM) *
thanks guys the funny part is my girlfriend force me to buy it laugh.gif ...lot of guys have problem with that but she was sayig over and over again..that one is nice and sound good biggrin.gif i'm like it buy it....i'm was also afraid about the price if she be okwith that but she was ok and she just help me got great axe laugh.gif

Man can I borrow your girlfiend just for an hour or so laugh.gif Just joking of course, but I could use some new pickups in my axe and if she could help that would be great smile.gif

--------------------
"Think of a guitar solo as a paragraph. You need a clear beginning, a middle, and an end. Look at musical phrases like sentences, and make sure you break them up using punctuation—or space. You pause naturally when conversing, right? If you don't, you'll bore the listener. The same thing will happen with your audience if your solo is one dimensional. You'll wear them out and lose their attention." —Tom Principato

+Quote Post
besip
Jan 24 2009, 04:10 AM
QUOTE (UncleSkillet @ Jan 23 2009, 10:42 PM) *
Man can I borrow your girlfiend just for an hour or so laugh.gif Just joking of course, but I could use some new pickups in my axe and if she could help that would be great smile.gif

i'm will ask her she don't have id about guitar biggrin.gif but looks like she's got a feealing biggrin.gif

no really i'm have to say i'm was wana try the Mh 1000 but they din't have it so i'm pick M 1000..i'm like the sound but the Sl2 stay there on one corner biggrin.gif we just try her and i'm find out i'm like the sound and also the neck..i'm know the guitar shoot be more expensive so i'm was so becarefuel with that but the sound and body got me

actualy few weaks ago when i'm was try few jackson i'm was disapointed from the neck size..but this sl2 is something diferent..she looks really like new i'm can't belive nobody buy it..they allready sell the guitar like closeout item...this guys give me also freee setup intonation and more stuff +few tips....i'm really don't know how mutch is the list price of the jackson but when i'm get home and see on zz-sound price with case 1999$ i'm was thank again my girlfriend...she also teling me why i'm don't say {future wife} biggrin.gif ok she got it

i'm was split the payment for debit and credit card biggrin.gif but now i'm can't cry if i'm be practising abouth bad guitar sound biggrin.gif

if my Ltd viper 50 be jealous...if she be jelaous too mutch i'm will sell her laugh.gif

This post has been edited by besip: Jan 24 2009, 04:18 AM

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
UncleSkillet
Jan 24 2009, 04:27 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (besip @ Jan 23 2009, 10:10 PM) *
i'm will ask her she don't have id about guitar biggrin.gif but looks like she's got a feealing biggrin.gif

no really i'm have to say i'm was wana try the Mh 1000 but they din't have it so i'm pick M 1000..i'm like the sound but the Sl2 stay there on one corner biggrin.gif we just try her and i'm find out i'm like the sound and also the neck..i'm know the guitar shoot be more expensive so i'm was so becarefuel with that but the sound and body got me

actualy few weaks ago when i'm was try few jackson i'm was disapointed from the neck size..but this sl2 is something diferent..she looks really like new i'm can't belive nobody buy it..they allready sell the guitar like closeout item...this guys give me also freee setup intonation and more stuff +few tips....i'm really don't know how mutch is the list price of the jackson but when i'm get home and see on zz-sound price with case 1999$ i'm was thank again my girlfriend...she also teling me why i'm don't say {future wife} biggrin.gif ok she got it

i'm was split the payment for debit and credit card biggrin.gif but now i'm can't cry if i'm be practising abouth bad guitar sound biggrin.gif

if my Ltd viper 50 be jealous...if she be jelaous too mutch i'm will sell her laugh.gif

Congrats bro and if your other axe gets made then just burn it. laugh.gif wink.gif

EDIT: Sorry, of course you should post a pick if you burning it and give a reveiw biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by UncleSkillet: Jan 24 2009, 04:30 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
besip
Jan 24 2009, 04:30 AM
QUOTE (UncleSkillet @ Jan 23 2009, 11:27 PM) *
Congrats bro and if your other axe gets made then just burn it. laugh.gif wink.gif

yeaahh the my 1 ltd viper 50 is naturally black...but she's geting have a red color biggrin.gif

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
besip
Jan 24 2009, 05:20 AM
also i'm no 100% sure what kind of pickups is on neck..i'm belive there is Seymour Duncan '59 SH1N Humbucking Pic
and Seymour Duncan JB TB4 Humbucking Pickup on bridge

the info what i'm give you telling about some stock pickups but i'm belive mostly sl2 has this pickups

i'm really dont care i'm like the style and sound of this pickups anyway cool.gif

This post has been edited by besip: Jan 24 2009, 05:27 AM

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
lcsdds
Jan 24 2009, 05:27 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
Congrats Besip. biggrin.gif Time to start busting out some facemelting solos on that bad boy!! smile.gif

+Quote Post
besip
Jan 24 2009, 05:33 AM
QUOTE (lcsdds @ Jan 24 2009, 12:27 AM) *
Congrats Besip. biggrin.gif Time to start busting out some facemelting solos on that bad boy!! smile.gif

yeaahh..will seeee biggrin.gif ..actualy i'm try to compare my guitars...esp ltd vip 50 to the nex bad boy jackson sl2h
the sustain and sound look just slighltly better to the more xepensive Jackson.......

the problem is just simple...i'm drink lot of beer and can decide reall deal...and other thing..i'm stilll not habit to the nex axe...actualy i'm heard to play over the beast the sales man...ind he sound 1000 miles better like me laugh.gif

shame on me mad.gif rolleyes.gif

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
wrk
Jan 24 2009, 06:55 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
Awesome !! .. you needed months to find the right one and now you have it. Looks really sweet. Congrats besip smile.gif

QUOTE (besip @ Jan 24 2009, 03:12 AM) *

... be nice with your girlfriend and give her a huge hug smile.gif

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:13 AM