2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Another Fastest Guitarist...but...;)
Darius Wave
Oct 29 2013, 10:15 AM
Instructor
Here we have another fastest guitarist in the world. I always shed some respect for people who have skills even though it's too muhc for me personally wink.gif This time we have a guy with classical guitar and no distortion so worth seeing smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Taka Perry
Oct 29 2013, 10:20 AM
Learning Rock Star
That's pretty impressive! I must agree though, I feel that it's too fast to listen to. Still I can respect his skills, and the fact that he's not relying on distortion on hammer-on pull-or types of things is really cool ohmy.gif

I'd love to hear him play more melodic stuff, I like emotive music a lot. smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Oct 29 2013, 10:30 AM
Instructor
Here You go smile.gif

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Oct 29 2013, 10:31 AM
GMC:er
This is insane.

huh.gif

This post has been edited by Slavenko Erazer: Oct 29 2013, 10:32 AM

+Quote Post
Huargo
Oct 29 2013, 11:15 AM
Tone Seeker
Another one!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Oct 29 2013, 11:39 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (huargo @ Oct 29 2013, 11:15 AM) *
Another one!!

In the comments section somebody wrote:

Still cleaner than the Nile 'Betcha Can't Play This'

Of course, I had to go find it. Enjoy smile.gif

QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Oct 29 2013, 10:15 AM) *
Here we have another fastest guitarist in the world. I always shed some respect for people who have skills even though it's too muhc for me personally wink.gif This time we have a guy with classical guitar and no distortion so worth seeing smile.gif

His picking is unbelievable. Still can't understand how anybody can get any speed out of the finger/thumb picking method. I know you can do it too but it's like black magic to me ! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Oct 29 2013, 11:53 AM
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Oct 29 2013, 12:39 PM) *

Oh, i see now that you made this as a quote to this fat guy laugh.gif

To me Jeff waters is one of the cleanest pickers in metal.

This post has been edited by Slavenko Erazer: Oct 29 2013, 01:13 PM

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Oct 29 2013, 12:35 PM
Learning Tone Master

I respect all this guys who can play at this speed but it's not something that I wish can do smile.gif The guy with classical guitar is really good because we can listen the notes very clearly smile.gif
But in my opinion after 260 BPM it's nothing musical it's only a very perfect coordination between both hands and a obsessive practice on a lick.
But, I want to see a guy who can play a whole song at that various speeds. This tricks with only some kind of licks made it at "speed of light" it's not impressive for me smile.gif
I wonder if we try to practice a short lick every day, for many hours (but only one lick), how long it will take for us until to be able to play that lick at crazy fast speed?

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Oct 29 2013, 12:44 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Oct 29 2013, 11:39 AM) *

His picking is unbelievable. Still can't understand how anybody can get any speed out of the finger/thumb picking method. I know you can do it too but it's like black magic to me ! laugh.gif

Believe me Ben it's still a magic to me at those kind of speeds biggrin.gif I wonder where from he get's all this strength while having that short time between each stroke tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Oct 29 2013, 01:04 PM
QUOTE (huargo @ Oct 29 2013, 12:15 PM) *
Another one!!

THE FASTEST!!!

I almost choked from laughing at that one, reminds me on that "Family guy" guy.,,

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Oct 29 2013, 01:48 PM
Learning Rock Star
All this speed is just not for me. I used to say that anything above 140 bpm with 16th notes is pointless if it's longer passages. I know that's stretching the truth a bit and I've probably moved that boundary now, but I just can't see the musical point in making music a sport, but massive amount of credit for the work and speed!

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 29 2013, 02:21 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Oct 29 2013, 06:30 AM) *
Here You go smile.gif

His technique is very impressive and I have to say that I also enjoyed the music happening on this video. I noticed that he makes some finger movement with his right hand. I always recommend to start the movement from thee wrist since that how it worked for me and I've read that for most of the shredders... do you have any thought about it?

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Oct 29 2013, 03:12 PM
Learning Roadie
That first is fake, not only is he playing to a midi track but others have slowed it down and his shifts between positions maybe in sync but his fingers aren't

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
korblitz
Oct 29 2013, 07:18 PM
Learning Apprentice Player

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Oct 30 2013, 10:39 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (korblitz @ Oct 29 2013, 07:18 PM) *

I read the whole article about this...this is more than weird.

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Oct 30 2013, 10:21 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Oct 29 2013, 01:15 AM) *

That was just sick! And his hand/wrist seems to barely move at all, it looks as if all the motion comes from the finger and thumb.

QUOTE (korblitz @ Oct 29 2013, 10:18 AM) *

Whoa! blink.gif What planet is this guy from?

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Oct 31 2013, 09:28 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (AK Rich @ Oct 30 2013, 10:21 PM) *
Whoa! blink.gif What planet is this guy from?

Planet Fakery ! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
SpaseMoonkey
Oct 31 2013, 09:56 AM
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Oct 31 2013, 04:28 AM) *
Planet Fakery ! laugh.gif

That is straight up Rings Of Saturn sun! tongue.gif

Can't believe he cut his hair tho.

--------------------
Guitars:
Ibanez S770PB (Natural Flat) , Ibanez XPT700 (Chameleon) , Sterling J Richardson Signature , Squire IV Jazz Bass (Sunburst)
Gear:
Neural DSP Plugins

My YouTube Page.

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Oct 31 2013, 10:58 AM
Instructor
his from guitar pROnet tongue.gif

+Quote Post
bleez
Oct 31 2013, 10:18 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (korblitz @ Oct 29 2013, 06:18 PM) *

damn, that's freaking brilliant!
It's so talented that it kinda made me feel a bit sorry for myself huh.gif

the dude's definitely an alien though. no question.

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 03:14 PM