2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Final Fantasy X
Ayen
Aug 20 2007, 03:04 AM
GMC:er
Considering I've only finished VII up till now, and I've ruined the ending to X2 thanks to an accidental Wiki search, I'd have to say VII, then FFX2, but I'll be editing that once I'm done with X.

I still have to capture a bunch of monsters for Auron's Sigil. I'd have gone for Anima and the Magus Sisters, but I didn't know you couldn't go back to Bevelle, so I never used the destruction sphere sad.gif.

Edit: Wow, took Seymour down with a counter-attack and a normal hit from Tidus's Caladbolg. Too bad I can't start the game over again with that, I really want Anima.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Ayen: Aug 20 2007, 09:27 AM

--------------------
IPB Image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Aug 20 2007, 09:50 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Anima's Overdive is BADASS!!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Ayen
Aug 20 2007, 10:08 AM
Hmm, overestimated myself and died on Braska's Final Aeon, healing and throwing up a soft with one character to use is pretty difficult.

And Anima is really the only reason I'd ever play FFX again, because I can't get him thanks to Bevelle.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Aug 20 2007, 10:15 AM
Have you gotten Yojimbo, if you havent when you get to i think its called "The Calm Plains" or somethign like that, he is in a cave somewhere in there, but you have to hire him! and it is quite costly but well worth it!

+Quote Post
Ayen
Aug 20 2007, 10:29 AM
Yeah, actually got him accidentally, and when I realized it I was ecstatic. Once I'm done with X2 and 12, I'm definetely giving this game a replay.

Edit: Wow, what an amazing ending

.(SPOILER ALERT).(SPOILER ALERT).(SPOILER ALERT).(SPOILER ALERT).(SPOILER ALERT).(SPOILER ALERT).(SPOILER ALERT).(SPOILER ALERT).(SPOILER ALERT)

I was really sad to see Tidus go, being the only one to drive them so far. I came to love all the characters, watching Auron finally be sent, and Tidus be reunited with Braska, Auron and Jecht almost made me break down into tears.

(SPOILER ALERT).(SPOILER ALERT).(SPOILER ALERT).(SPOILER ALERT).(SPOILER ALERT).(SPOILER ALERT).(SPOILER ALERT).(SPOILER ALERT).(SPOILER ALERT)

I need to stop being so emotional about this game. If anyone is thinking of getting FFX, don't hesitate, it's easily one of the (if not the best) Final Fantasy game to date.

I reccommend it to anyone.

This post has been edited by Ayen: Aug 20 2007, 11:30 AM

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Aug 20 2007, 01:17 PM
Final Fantasy X Is Pwnage.

i think one of the most Emotional endings to any FF Game was Final Fantasy IX Where Zidane went back for Kuja, and everyone especially Garnet, thought he was dead....Then the bastard shows back up in the play, ha smile.gif that was just good writing smile.gif

+Quote Post
Ayen
Aug 20 2007, 01:27 PM
I was too young to really appreciate IX, and in the end grew to hate it for that reason. Maybe after 12 I'll pick up 8 and 9, since I never played 8, and beat 9 without knowing what was going on.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
ThatGuy
Aug 20 2007, 02:16 PM
The very last boss is easy if you have a weapon or spell that gives him the zombie effect.
Because then he always tries to heal himself and he does 9999 damage to himself everytime... Or something like that.

+Quote Post
Ayen
Aug 20 2007, 02:58 PM
Tidus hit for 40k with Caladbolg, so all it took was a few hits and a counter.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Aug 20 2007, 10:09 PM
QUOTE (Ayen @ Aug 20 2007, 08:27 AM) *
I was too young to really appreciate IX, and in the end grew to hate it for that reason. Maybe after 12 I'll pick up 8 and 9, since I never played 8, and beat 9 without knowing what was going on.

Wow most people hated 8 instead of 9, because they said it was too complicated. but 8 probably has one of the best endings to anything ever smile.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 07:52 AM