Dislike Promo Releases
Mertay
Feb 26 2016, 07:46 PM
GMC:er
I'm waiting for the new album to be released by this band called circus maximus as I really liked thier previous album. A song from that for fun smile.gif ;

Anyway, they released 3 songs from the album till now which sort of (specially the second) sucked biggrin.gif I just downloaded the newer release from youtube (pages), opened in my music player and did some limiting in it and sounded (more importantly felt) much better.

I remember feeling like this with the previous album of Dream Theater too, that was released in soundcloud with probably the lowest mp3 quality and like me many hated but later on (when better audio quality released or cd/mp3 bought) started to like more. And keep in mind I listen music through very low-end computer speakers.

I really feel this poor quality demo release thing isn't working as a listener. Not to mention the moment you upload stuff to soundcloud, youtube the audio usualy doesn't stay the same.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Mertay   Dislike Promo Releases   Feb 26 2016, 07:46 PM
- - Todd Simpson   Youtube and soundcloud can do nasty things to your...   Mar 5 2016, 02:28 AM
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:49 AM