56 Pages V  « < 36 37 38 39 40 > »   
The Complaint Thread
Owen
Jan 7 2008, 05:06 PM
GMC:er
Back to school tomorrow. sad.gif

On a more positive note:

Only 14 weeks left of education before I am a free man! Whoooo! laugh.gif (and by free I mean I get to do nothing for four months but play guitar till my qualifications come in, so four months of effort = four months of freedom tongue.gif)

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Owen: Jan 7 2008, 05:11 PM

--------------------
Don't Panic.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
napsternova
Jan 7 2008, 05:16 PM
I hate it when you work for a company for 7 years and get a year end bonus every year except this year and nobody tells you until after you spend what you think you will be getting. SOB I felt like Clark Grizwald in Christmas Vacation but at least his boss came around.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by napsternova: Jan 7 2008, 05:17 PM

--------------------
--- Jump in with both feet and hopefully you don't land on your head---

+Quote Post
ace_frehely
Jan 7 2008, 05:25 PM
My pinky gets numb on my left hand

--------------------
<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/guitar4ace.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204">guitar4ace.</iframe><iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/major%20nelson.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204">guitar4ace.</iframe

+Quote Post
stratman33
Jan 7 2008, 11:14 PM
had to go back to school today sad.gif

i was sooooooo tired sad.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Owen
Jan 7 2008, 11:47 PM
QUOTE (stratman33 @ Jan 7 2008, 02:14 PM) *
had to go back to school today sad.gif

i was sooooooo tired sad.gif

Bracing myself for that tomorrow mate, my sleeping times are totally whacked. I've been going to bed at 3am and sleeping till 2pm and today I've to go to bed at 11:30 and get up at 7am, its going to be awful laugh.gif

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post
MickeM
Jan 7 2008, 11:48 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
11:47 PM' post='115345']
Bracing myself for that tomorrow mate, my sleeping times are totally whacked. I've been going to bed at 3am and sleeping till 2pm and today I've to go to bed at 11:30 and get up at 7am, its going to be awful laugh.gif

... 11:30 you say? Better hurry then wink.gif

j/k you still have an hour to go in Scotland right?

This post has been edited by MickeM: Jan 7 2008, 11:50 PM

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Jan 7 2008, 11:50 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
11.05pm here in the UK mate smile.gif you got 20 mins left to play then its lights out young man laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
Owen
Jan 7 2008, 11:50 PM
My clock says 23:04, so I'm still in time dont worry! biggrin.gif

Are you maybe thinking in +1 ? laugh.gif

Smells I'm afraid its cramming homework that I left until the last minute...

Whoops tongue.gif

This post has been edited by Owen: Jan 7 2008, 11:50 PM

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post
MickeM
Jan 7 2008, 11:51 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (Owen @ Jan 7 2008, 11:50 PM) *
My clock says 23:04, so I'm still in time dont worry! biggrin.gif

Are you maybe thinking in +1 ? laugh.gif

I only read what my screen says laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Jan 7 2008, 11:53 PM
QUOTE (Owen @ Jan 7 2008, 10:50 PM) *

Whoops tongue.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif I used to do that, 21 years ago now tho, no homework! yay laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Jan 8 2008, 12:02 AM
With great horror I must attest to that Smells has gotten a higher post count than me... ohmy.gif unsure.gif tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Jan 8 2008, 12:03 AM
QUOTE (botoxfox @ Jan 7 2008, 11:02 PM) *
With great horror I must attest to that Smells has gotten a higher post count than me... ohmy.gif unsure.gif tongue.gif

omg yea lol, only just! you must do more testing laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Jan 8 2008, 12:08 AM
QUOTE (Smells @ Jan 8 2008, 12:03 AM) *
omg yea lol, only just! you must do more testing laugh.gif

I honestly need to do some serious postwhoring in order to keep up with you, which I have no intention of doing, as I have far better things to do (like practicing guitar for instance). cool.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
ZakkWylde
Jan 8 2008, 12:16 AM
Learning Tone Master
I have another week until school starts here but I have to learn that whole week for my final tests in school (it's the same for Fabian Schulz) -.-

--------------------

Gear:
- Jackson USA Select KV2 King V with EMG 81/85
- Gibson Les Paul Custom Arctic White with EMG 81/85
- Ibanez Rg 8527 J Custom 7-String with DiMarzio Evolution and Air Norton

- Peavey 6505+ head with Marshall 1960AV 4x12 cab
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Practice Amp
- Dunlop Crybaby From Hell, Maxon OD808, Boss TU-2, MXR CarbonCopy, ISP Decimator, MXR Custom Audio Electronics Booster

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Jan 8 2008, 12:35 AM
Moderator - low level high stakes
QUOTE (Owen @ Jan 7 2008, 11:50 PM) *

Whoops tongue.gif

Same as my little girl and her best friend Owen.

Her first day back tomorrow and so she finished her homework off before going to bed. Aged 7 she had 30 odd pages of homework plus 2 books to read from school over the XMas break. She'd done some every day so didn't have too much left. We had lunch at her best friend's who had done nothing and was just starting to panic ohmy.gif .

My complaint - wife is like a bear with a sore head - grumpy and bad tempered yesterday, grumpy and bad tempered today sad.gif .
Cheers,
Tony

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
Owen
Jan 8 2008, 12:40 AM
QUOTE (tonymiro @ Jan 7 2008, 03:35 PM) *
Aged 7 she had 30 odd pages of homework plus 2 books to read from school over the XMas break.

Yeah, I probably should have done the equivalent but I didnt bother, whoops there goes my highers. laugh.gif

I would never have done that amount of work aged 7 - thats pretty rediculous ohmy.gif

Oh wait, its 6 to 12, amnt I meant to be in bed? biggrin.gif

Panic!!!!!

This post has been edited by Owen: Jan 8 2008, 12:41 AM

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Jan 8 2008, 12:49 AM
Moderator - low level high stakes
GO TO BED OWEN!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Not my mod voice btw so ignore it wink.gif .

Yeah she gets homework every school day, plus homework for the holidays. You wouldn't believe the amount she got for the Summer - she could hardly carry it. I kind of like it - it guarantees at least an hour a day when she's busy concentrating and quiet. Downside is when she has a problem she doesn't understand and comes to me to explain it rolleyes.gif .
Cheers,
Tony

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Jan 8 2008, 12:54 AM
Classes begin again soon.. a few days i think.. sorta feelin in the dumps today.. i reapplied to university... im thinking of switching schools to finish my last two years of uni in Ottawa at carlton university.. we'll find out..

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(

+Quote Post
Tomy Jeon
Jan 8 2008, 01:06 AM
It's the end of year holidays for New Zealand tongue.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
Obi-Wan Kenobi dislikes babies!

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jan 8 2008, 02:52 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Ive hyper extended both my knee's, making walking, sitting down, standing up, or even existing covered in pain. And it hurts like hell to hold a guitar on my leg, and i cant find my strap sad.gif

On a more positive note.....I took Advil PM, And i will sleep good tonight smile.gif

This post has been edited by The Uncreator: Jan 8 2008, 02:52 AM

+Quote Post

56 Pages V  « < 36 37 38 39 40 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 06:10 PM