What?,You're joking,right? [ 14 ] ** [18.42%]
Total Votes: 76
Guests cannot vote 
Muris Varajic
Jan 30 2008, 11:38 AM
Instructor
Ok,I've got few PMs about same issue so I wanted to start a poll laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jan 30 2008, 11:48 AM
Lets go fishing!
Funniest thread - EVER laugh.gif

You will be glad to know.... no way man !! smile.gif Maybe you have similar hair styles but that is it wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Jan 30 2008, 11:54 AM
Instructor
Thanks Matt,bit of relief biggrin.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

The Pianist

+Quote Post
Paul Coutts
Jan 30 2008, 12:01 PM
GMC:er
hahahahaha, I've always wanted to ask this... smile.gif
Everytime I watch one of your lessons.....Bono is in the back of my mind biggrin.gif
Sorry! smile.gif

--------------------
Gear - Ibanez RG350EX, Ibanez RG220DX, ESP LTD MH250, Line 6 PODx3, Laney TF100, Ibanez SM7, Ibanez RG ?

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Jan 30 2008, 12:08 PM
Get to da Chopper!
If i saw Bono walking the street about 200 meters from me i might say "Hey look its Muris!!"

But then i'd probably realise that it wasnt the case sad.gif

You maybe look like him from a distance Muris, Im sure Bono would be flattered to hear that though laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Jan 30 2008, 12:14 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Paul Coutts @ Jan 30 2008, 12:01 PM) *
hahahahaha, I've always wanted to ask this... smile.gif
Everytime I watch one of your lessons.....Bono is in the back of my mind biggrin.gif
Sorry! smile.gif

You're joking right? huh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

The Pianist

+Quote Post
Tomotoms
Jan 30 2008, 12:17 PM
You do have exactly the same neck.

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Jan 30 2008, 12:17 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Tomotoms @ Jan 30 2008, 12:17 PM) *
You do have exactly the same neck.

A what??? laugh.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

The Pianist

+Quote Post
Tomotoms
Jan 30 2008, 12:20 PM
Yeah, the same neck and wrists.

+Quote Post
Dejan Farkas
Jan 30 2008, 12:55 PM
Instructor
Maybe if you put sun glasses laugh.gif

Honestly, I don't see the similarities, other than hair smile.gif

People use to tell me that I look like Harry Potter unsure.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
RIP Dime
Jan 30 2008, 01:11 PM
What! You're not Bono?! wink.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Marcus Lavendell
Jan 30 2008, 01:15 PM
Instructor
Haha... funny thread! laugh.gif

well, hm... now that you've mentioned it, maybe you look a little bit like Bono! smile.gif

--------------------
I use Elixir® Strings

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Jan 30 2008, 01:15 PM
lol. You don't look like Bono. No one can look or be as irritating as Bono biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by OrganisedConfusion: Jan 30 2008, 01:15 PM

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jan 30 2008, 01:35 PM
Lets go fishing!

Lets get a side by side look on this wink.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Jan 30 2008, 01:48 PM
There definitely is a resemblance... ...Or not. Hmm...

--------------------

+Quote Post
fkalich
Jan 30 2008, 01:51 PM
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Jan 30 2008, 06:35 AM) *

Lets get a side by side look on this wink.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif

I am sure that an alien from another planet would agree that they look pretty much the same.

+Quote Post
JVM
Jan 30 2008, 02:02 PM
Learning Roadie
The only real resemblance is you both have the same hairstyle and the glasses. Otherwise you look much much cooler biggrin.gif

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
seagull
Jan 30 2008, 02:08 PM
Jeez, what a coincidence, I have though the exact same thing so many times! biggrin.gif

And really, I don't think it is that bad. Bono is a prick, Muris is a great guy, so I guess that the similarities are limited to appearance only. smile.gif

+Quote Post
fkalich
Jan 30 2008, 02:16 PM
QUOTE (seagull @ Jan 30 2008, 07:08 AM) *
Jeez, what a coincidence, I have though the exact same thing so many times! biggrin.gif

And really, I don't think it is that bad. Bono is a prick, Muris is a great guy, so I guess that the similarities are limited to appearance only. smile.gif

lets see, a guy who devotes himself to helping the most suffer of people in the world is a prick. right.

years ago, i was a banker. there was guy guy i had heard of, that is what people said about him. later I got to know him. the director of marketing told me that in the annual charity drive, he donated more money than all the top 12 smiling glad handing good old boy top execs combined. that has been my general observation, the people that are most willing to actually put out and help people, are the ones called a prick. the ones that won't do anything for anybody, everybody loves them, they smile so nice.

edit: there is nobody in this business who I admire more than Bono, a sincerely dedicated man, has dome more to help the really suffering of mankind than any of them, by a long shot. I once watched an interview with him on Oreilly (in the days before I killed my tv in disgust). He is careful to make no enemies on either side, unlike a lot of entertainers who are looking more for attention than to really help people. he knows that he needs all the friends he can get regardless of political ideology to help those he has tried to help. a truly admirable man in my book.

This post has been edited by fkalich: Jan 30 2008, 02:53 PM

+Quote Post
Tomotoms
Jan 30 2008, 02:34 PM
There's a great South Park episode with Bono in it.

Series 11 - 'More Crap'

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 05:35 PM