Synchronized
Ryan
Apr 23 2007, 01:40 AM
GMC:er
Just wanted to say..i think my hands have finally got into synch with each other biggrin.gif....cus for the past few days..everythign ive palyed...has not sounded sloppy..and sounds like what its suppose to..and its been up to tempo biggrin.gif...and for some reason i cant move my left hand faster than my right hand..like i used to be able to do....move them both at different speeds....but i cant anymore biggrin.gif

im happy

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
“Obey the principles without being bound by them.”
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 2)
Scott Gentzen
Apr 23 2007, 02:34 AM
QUOTE (Ryan @ Apr 23 2007, 12:40 AM) *
Just wanted to say..i think my hands have finally got into synch with each other biggrin.gif....cus for the past few days..everythign ive palyed...has not sounded sloppy..and sounds like what its suppose to..and its been up to tempo biggrin.gif...and for some reason i cant move my left hand faster than my right hand..like i used to be able to do....move them both at different speeds....but i cant anymore biggrin.gif
im happy

Bastard. tongue.gif My right hand is faster than my left. And I'm left handed, but play right handed. No wonder I'm so screwed up. biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars: ESP Semi-Hollow Eclipse, 1984 Ibanez Roadstar RS440, Peavey T-60, Daisy Rock Rock Candy Custom
Amps: Peavey Transformer 112, Epiphone Valve Jr head with custom 2x12 cab
Pedals: Boss TU-2, Budda Bud-Wah, Chuck Collins Harmonic Percolator clone

+Quote Post
Ryan
Apr 23 2007, 02:50 AM
lol i think its because i didnt take everybodys advice at first tongue.gif....start slow.....see what i did in the begining..was just pretty much memorize it..tehn play it through fast..it yea know..some days were better than others...but it was sloppy..so yea then i started taking there adivce...and a before i knew it...i wasnt so sloppy tongue.gif...and its mucher nicer..than playing 50000000 mph and sounding like nail on a chalkboard yea know......but yea starting out slow..biggrin.gif...its great

--------------------
“Obey the principles without being bound by them.”

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 02:03 AM