Megaman 2 - Wily Stage, Great rhythm/picking/timing exercise!!!!
derper
Jan 24 2012, 02:38 AM
Learning Tone Master
I guess I don't have to say much, since the vid says it all. Just wanted to share this great rhythm/picking/timing exercise that I'm forced to use. It really helps your picking, and most of all to increase accuracy in timing. A good warmup to get your right hand movin'!!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check out my awesome Nintendo Cover-band, EMULATOR!!
http://www.reverbnation.com/emulator

Now.....go practice!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Jan 24 2012, 04:25 PM
Instructor
this is such a cool tutorial and really helpful, I love the way you explain it in detail,

And the music DOES ring a bell from years ago biggrin.gif this is awesome!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
derper
Jan 24 2012, 07:31 PM
Learning Tone Master
Thanks! It's really amazing what 10 mins of this with a metronome, can do to improve your timing before a show or rehearsal. Heck, let's even say 5 mins!!
QUOTE (Daniel Realpe @ Jan 24 2012, 03:25 PM) *
this is such a cool tutorial and really helpful, I love the way you explain it in detail,

And the music DOES ring a bell from years ago biggrin.gif this is awesome!

--------------------

Check out my awesome Nintendo Cover-band, EMULATOR!!
http://www.reverbnation.com/emulator

Now.....go practice!!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 25 2012, 10:13 AM
Instructor
I finished Megaman on Nintendo, although I do not remember which one biggrin.gif it was back in 96-97 I think. Nice exercise mate!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 11:41 AM