Uncontrollable Gas
Strungout180
May 12 2008, 02:19 AM
GMC:er
Well after a wait that felt like forever, but was actually closer to two weeks I finally received my Blackheart Little Giant and I must say that this amp is killer. I actually like the amp so much that I decided I no longer needed the Epiphone Valve Special that I had recently purchased as well, so I decided to take it back for a refund.

Unfortunately when I got to the music store I started coming down with a major case of GAS and rather than getting a refund for the amp I ended up picking up the following to go with the Blackheart:
  • Dunlop Crybaby Wah
  • Holy Grail Reverb
  • Boss DD3 Digital Delay
  • MXR Zakk Wylde Overdrive

Needless to say I didn't get my refund and the store got some more of my hard earned cash laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Electrics: Epiphone Japanese Les Paul Standard • Squire MIM Stratocaster/w. Texas Specials • Fender Robert Cray Standard

Acoustics: Takamine EG540 • Art & Lutherie Folk Cedar

Amps: Blackheart 5w/3w Little Giant

Effects: Boss SD-1 • Holy Grail Reverb • MXR Zakk Wylde Overdrive • Boss DD3 Digital Delay • Crybaby Wah
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 11:50 PM