4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Livestreaming In 1080p
Phil66
Mar 13 2016, 06:59 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Thanks for the ideas Kris, I hope you got my joke about not being rude, you didn't seem to get it smile.gif I was asking for tips on right hand practise, when I said about not being rude it was referring to another male hobby wink.gif

HERE is the hand

Cheers buddy

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Phil66: Mar 13 2016, 08:09 PM

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Mar 13 2016, 08:05 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Mar 13 2016, 06:59 PM) *
Thanks for the ideas Kris, I hope you got my note about not being rude, you didn't seem to get it smile.gif I was asking for tips on right hand practise, when I said about not being rude it was referring to another male hobby wink.gif

HERE is the hand

Cheers buddy

haha biggrin.gif I wouldn't be THAT rude wink.gif

Hope your hand gets well soon!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Mar 20 2016, 06:02 PM
GMC Founder
Let's go!!

https://www.youtube.com/c/gmcguitar/live

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phil66
Mar 20 2016, 08:22 PM
Sorry Kris, YouTube wouldn't let me post a URL no matter how I tried to remove bits, then I had surprise visitors so I don't know if you managed to do something. If you did, let's hope someone got something from it.

Cheers smile.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Mar 21 2016, 09:32 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Mar 20 2016, 08:22 PM) *
Sorry Kris, YouTube wouldn't let me post a URL no matter how I tried to remove bits, then I had surprise visitors so I don't know if you managed to do something. If you did, let's hope someone got something from it.

Cheers smile.gif

No problem Phil. Next time you can paste the URL here if you want to! It's always fun to be challenged with a backing track. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Mar 27 2016, 05:01 PM
GMC Founder
It's that time again! wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phil66
Mar 27 2016, 09:32 PM
Sorry I couldn't attend Kris, I'm at the coast for a few days. Next week I'll get the blues link to you wink.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Apr 3 2016, 04:58 PM
GMC Founder
Let's go!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phil66
Apr 3 2016, 06:12 PM
Hello Kris,

Can we try again please?
Here is the lesson showing the scale to be used and the arpeghiois https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...st&p=728969

Here is the backing https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...st&id=44268

Cheers smile.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Phil66
Apr 3 2016, 07:26 PM
I don't think my message related to the message above got to you laugh.gif I waited an hour after posting and you didn't mention it then you closed the stream so it must not have reached you.

Oh well maybe next time smile.gif

This post has been edited by Phil66: Apr 3 2016, 07:27 PM

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Apr 3 2016, 07:36 PM
GMC Founder
Sorry Phil - I don't monitor this thread in parallel as all my focus goes into the fast chatroom.

However next just let me know you're in and I will get back to the thread now that I have the link! It will be lots of fun to jam over this backing =)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phil66
Apr 3 2016, 07:47 PM
laugh.gif I posted my question in the stream and I also said that I had posted the links here. You probably don't remember THIS.

Never mind, maybe next time.

It was all interesting anyway and covered some areas I wanted to improve too wink.gif

Cheers Kris

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Apr 3 2016, 09:16 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Apr 3 2016, 07:47 PM) *
laugh.gif I posted my question in the stream and I also said that I had posted the links here. You probably don't remember THIS.

I do remember the link from last week, but I did not see you post about it in today's stream. I hope I did not miss many questions sad.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phil66
Apr 3 2016, 10:58 PM
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Apr 3 2016, 09:16 PM) *
I do remember the link from last week, but I did not see you post about it in today's stream. I hope I did not miss many questions sad.gif

No worries, it might not be relevant next time but I will still post the question, it might generate interest in GMC

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Apr 10 2016, 05:01 PM
GMC Founder
We're live!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phil66
Apr 10 2016, 07:28 PM
Hello Kris,

I was there mate. I actually posted my message around the time you was doing the solo basics showing soloing with one finger. That was very interesting. I also answered when you said "If Phil from GMC is watching, now is your time to post the question". I won't be able to be there next Friday as I go out with my wife for food and wine on a Friday evening so maybe next time on a Sunday eh?

I must have some strange glitch with my tablet. For some reason, once I have posted, it never updates any posts from anyone else. Also do you know why it always puts things like %&£%$ in posts if you use punctuation like apostrophes? laugh.gif

Cheers

P.S Proof of my attendance is below tongue.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Apr 10 2016, 09:02 PM
GMC Founder
Wow this is extremely strange - I guess this could be the reason why Youtube still labels the livestream feature as "beta".

I did not see your comment(s) and as you heard I specifically asked for you since i did not want to miss you again.

Do you happen to still have the URL to the place where your comment currently is?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phil66
Apr 10 2016, 09:04 PM
No worries Kris,

Is this what you mean? https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...st&p=730020

Cheers

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Apr 10 2016, 09:07 PM
GMC Founder
I was thinking about the youtube URL ( http://screencast.com/t/uDUIleVrcc )

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phil66
Apr 10 2016, 09:10 PM
I'll see if I can get it from my tablet. Won't be long

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GdMxfkl9KJ0&a...lient=mv-google

There you go mate. I wonder if it's because I was on the mobile site. Next time I will request desktop site from my tablet.

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 07:43 PM