Horrible Buzz In Head Phones
kahall
May 2 2007, 02:52 AM
Learning Roadie
I can probably figure this out but since someone here has surely dealt with this I thought I would check.

In order to be able to still have a roof over my head I must use head phones a lot when practicing to backing tracks but there is a horrible buzz. No settings I have been able to find gets rid of it.
I have the RCA type plug running from the sound card on my PC to the AUX in on my little amp, then the headphones. If I unplug this cable there is just your normal low volume buzz, which does not really bother me but then I can not hear the backing track. Anyone have a clue?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Had a guitar hanging, just about waist high, and we are going to play these things until the day we die.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- kahall   Horrible Buzz In Head Phones   May 2 2007, 02:52 AM
- - Gaelan   QUOTE (kahall @ May 1 2007, 07:52 PM) I c...   May 2 2007, 03:44 PM
|- - Anomaly   If you have those big headphones that go over your...   May 3 2007, 12:39 PM
nnn
- - kahall   some good ideas for me to try. Thanks   May 4 2007, 02:37 AM
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 11:35 AM