Practice
azureus
Dec 2 2012, 01:11 PM
GMC:er
[font="Century Gothic"][/font][color="#9932CC"][/color] rolleyes.gif

Hay !

This is the place where i practice,...and me book !
I written down what i have to do !
But i see on me page that there is a practice place !!! but i dont know how to fill in that ?
So ,i gone do it here ,!me dailly practise routine!!...i think it's more motivated here!!
And the great players can correct me ,on what i do wrong ,or lost me time !!..i am not so young enymore!
So ,i dont wanne loose time ,on stupid shings ,he he !! laugh.gif laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
azureus
Dec 2 2012, 01:57 PM
QUOTE (azureus @ Dec 2 2012, 12:11 PM) *
[font="Century Gothic"][/font][color="#9932CC"][/color] rolleyes.gif

Hay !

This is the place where i practice,...and me book !
I written down what i have to do !
But i see on me page that there is a practice place !!! but i dont know how to fill in that ?
So ,i gone do it here ,!me dailly practise routine!!...i think it's more motivated here!!
And the great players can correct me ,on what i do wrong ,or lost me time !!..i am not so young enymore!
So ,i dont wanne loose time ,on stupid shings ,he he !! laugh.gif laugh.gif

So,let' go !

WARM UP by GABRIEL
SPYDER X 10
VIBRATO by BEN
EXERC FROM GENTARO by GENTARO
LITLE FINGER WORK_OUT by DEJAN
NEOCLAS SOLO F BEGINNERS by EMIR

Thats for today ! smile.gif
See you !

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Dec 3 2012, 07:15 AM
Learning Roadie
How long are your practice sessions?

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 3 2012, 09:03 AM
Instructor
Focus is very important smile.gif It's better to practice 1h a day and have only yourself and the guitar in that time, rather than 3h/ day in front of your computer having Facebook and such other distractions on smile.gif Maybe you already knew that, but it's a very important factor so I thought I should mention it!

+Quote Post
azureus
Dec 3 2012, 04:01 PM
QUOTE (PosterBoy @ Dec 3 2012, 06:15 AM) *
How long are your practice sessions?

Hay Posterboy,
Nice to hear you again !..everything well?

Me practice depents on me day !!..But normal , i stand up ,and have i to learn sommething new ,that's the first thing i do !
Becouse me mind is empty and frech !!
Then i practice ,i whole day!!
In blocks !!,when i feel ,i cant concentrate enymore ,i take a litle break !
But i have to eat ,have dogs to walk with ,have a wife to care for ,so i ghues the real time is around +- 5 h
So ,what time you can spending on practice ? wink.gif

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Dec 3 2012, 08:03 AM) *
Focus is very important smile.gif It's better to practice 1h a day and have only yourself and the guitar in that time, rather than 3h/ day in front of your computer having Facebook and such other distractions on smile.gif Maybe you already knew that, but it's a very important factor so I thought I should mention it!

Yes Cosmin,
I now it from the past ,but thanks enyway to remind me !!
In the past i whas doing hours of mindless practice,and wonders why i never make progress mad.gif
So many thime lost,but there where no pc !! yust records and books ,..
Had to figure it out by meself, sad.gif sad.gif But i dit it completely wrong !!!
That's wy i am so happy now ,that i can meet the finest,and kind teachers in the world !
It's an amazing site here !! ohmy.gif if i not learning to play well now ,it's yust me !!
See you !

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 4 2012, 09:12 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (azureus @ Dec 3 2012, 03:01 PM) *
Yes Cosmin,
I now it from the past ,but thanks enyway to remind me !!
In the past i whas doing hours of mindless practice,and wonders why i never make progress mad.gif
So many thime lost,but there where no pc !! yust records and books ,..
Had to figure it out by meself, sad.gif sad.gif But i dit it completely wrong !!!
That's wy i am so happy now ,that i can meet the finest,and kind teachers in the world !
It's an amazing site here !! ohmy.gif if i not learning to play well now ,it's yust me !!
See you !

Give yourself enough well spent practice time and you will see progress - but your rhythm is your rhythm and you might be more proficient in some techniques and musical directions than in others. Take care and don't be fast at judging yourself harshly smile.gif

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Dec 4 2012, 12:01 PM
Learning Roadie
I can only practice for maybe 45 mins to an hour some days, other days I can manage 3 hours.

Some days I find myself wasting time watching tv instead of practicing!

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
azureus
Dec 4 2012, 10:11 PM
QUOTE (PosterBoy @ Dec 4 2012, 11:01 AM) *
I can only practice for maybe 45 mins to an hour some days, other days I can manage 3 hours.

Some days I find myself wasting time watching tv instead of practicing!

Ai ,man tv it's really wasting time !!.. rolleyes.gif spent it on your guitar,whem you can play what you want ,you gonne be verry happy to spent that time on your instrument ! wink.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 5 2012, 01:14 AM
Or do both smile.gif I still practice scales and such while watching movies/tv. You have to memorize the pattern first of course. Then you don't have to watch your fingers and can just work on form and repetition. It seems far less tedious with a good movie going in the background smile.gif

Todd

QUOTE (azureus @ Dec 4 2012, 04:11 PM) *
Ai ,man tv it's really wasting time !!.. rolleyes.gif spent it on your guitar,whem you can play what you want ,you gonne be verry happy to spent that time on your instrument ! wink.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 5 2012, 10:15 AM
Instructor
I can't do that.. When I practice, I practice, when I watch a movie, I probably want to eat some fruit from my big bowl of fruits biggrin.gif I usually, cut up apples, grapes, bananas and pears - now in autumn and I eat while watching a movie or something of the kind smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 03:44 AM