Marco Sfogli Songs, Tab?
daman23
Jul 21 2011, 08:06 PM
GMC:er
Hello.

I want to be able to play the songs Andromeda and Seven.
Ive seen a bunch of dudes on youtube being able to play some parts. They probably figure out by themself. Im not very good at that. Need tabs or just something tongue.gif anyway to play this rather than guessing?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Jul 21 2011, 09:40 PM
Learning Tone Master
The learn-guitar sites in which they operate got tablature for their songs.
GMC being a commercial website, It would not be legal to link or share tablatures not under GMC copyright. ph34r.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Sollesnes: Jul 21 2011, 09:41 PM

+Quote Post
daman23
Jul 21 2011, 09:53 PM
QUOTE (Sollesnes @ Jul 21 2011, 08:40 PM) *
The learn-guitar sites in which they operate got tablature for their songs.
GMC being a commercial website, It would not be legal to link or share tablatures not under GMC copyright. ph34r.gif

link?

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Jul 22 2011, 03:10 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (daman23 @ Jul 21 2011, 10:53 PM) *
link?

What for?

This post has been edited by Sollesnes: Jul 22 2011, 03:10 AM

+Quote Post
noztnac
Jul 22 2011, 06:04 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqOomFjGfGg

+Quote Post
maharzan
Jul 22 2011, 08:22 AM
Veteran Guitar Lord
Just google it my friend. Posting links to rival sites to GMC is prohibited I think. The posts gets edited or deleted. smile.gif I think the Andromeda tab is free on one of the sites.

--------------------
Checkout my YouTube & my band Nissim's YouTube channels.

+Quote Post
daman23
Jul 22 2011, 04:28 PM
QUOTE (maharzan @ Jul 22 2011, 07:22 AM) *
Just google it my friend. Posting links to rival sites to GMC is prohibited I think. The posts gets edited or deleted. smile.gif I think the Andromeda tab is free on one of the sites.

Yes but its only like 30 seconds of the song or am I wrong? Ive googled a thousand times.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 11:22 PM