Cheap Purchase, Big View
The Uncreator
Nov 28 2008, 05:37 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Today (Since its the legendary black friday, where here everything is dirt cheap from 4am to 11am), I bought a 26 inch LCD HDTV/PC monitor, I bought as my new TV, So I could play some GOW2 on HD perfection smile.gif, But now I also use it as my PC monitor, And Its a bit overwhelming, But I quite like it smile.gif

PS
I only paid $300 for it too, Tomorrow it will be back up where it was around $500 I think.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 3)
Darfuria
Nov 28 2008, 05:44 PM
GMC:er
Sweet - although given it's a TV the resolution might not be that great, even though it is a 26" display.

Do you know what the resolution is set to?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Want a website for you or your band? http://www.websiteformyband.com

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Nov 28 2008, 05:50 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Its standard is 1024x768, Which I keep it on that, Then set the TV to full mode, And it expands the picture to fit in. The quality is much crisper than my old monitor. Looks great from where I am. Aside from the slight more crispness to it, Its pretty much the same quality as before.

But then again, Its mainly for gamin' for me. The PC thing is just a bonus.

+Quote Post
Fran
Nov 28 2008, 05:54 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
Cool thing, it must be awesome surfing the web on a 26''!

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 12:50 PM