2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Alot Of People Need To Watch This.
mattacuk
Feb 28 2008, 10:04 AM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (DeepRoots @ Feb 27 2008, 07:03 PM) *
i agree that musicality is what its all about- but i do enjoy pushing my technique, its like going to the gym for me.

I think that if we want to be able to use our instrument to play anything we can think of then we have to develop the craft of the instrument = metronome time wink.gif

This is how I feel also man! smile.gif It feels awsome to know you have the skills and technique to play anything you want , and well. I do get his message though, keep musical wink.gif

Thats why Paul Gilbert and such are such great inspiration, he is THE player when it comes to technical ability and musicality in a neat little package smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Nemanja Filipovi...
Feb 28 2008, 11:43 AM
Singing Instructor
thanks for sharing...

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

Participate im my new Crazy Blues Collaboration

+Quote Post
Pavel
Feb 28 2008, 02:46 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Melvyn @ Feb 27 2008, 08:12 PM) *
Weiner is good, hes the backup guitarist for steve vai on the Astoria vid tongue.gif

Not only Astoria! He's his backing guitarist for years now and Steve is not planning to change him! Last year Steve built a whole new band and only left Dave and Jeremy Colson (drummer). All the other band members were replaced. The way he said it - he wanted to try something new and give other people a chance. That's how he got 2 violins in his band now smile.gif

I've been watching Dave's videos for a few years now - he's a really cool guy, never complicating or being "big" like most of the metal bands members are.

He sure is not technically a shredder but he's a professional guitarist and sure can play some awesome stuff! smile.gif

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 12:01 PM