Glen Drover Giving Lessons!
RodneyU
Dec 21 2007, 04:06 AM
GMC:er
This is too cool. Megadeth Guitarist giving lessons!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ayen
Dec 21 2007, 04:28 AM
Carpool to Canada anyone?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Zephyr
Dec 21 2007, 04:30 AM
Did you know that Lito Romero from the Romeros (a fairly famous classical guitar family/group) gives private lessons? My friend is taking lessons from him, it's not necessarily my kind of thing, but pretty awesome nonetheless!

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Dec 21 2007, 04:46 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
this is cool, Drover is insane, wish i didnt live like 5,000 miles away. sad.gif

+Quote Post
RodneyU
Dec 21 2007, 04:49 AM
QUOTE (Ayen @ Dec 20 2007, 10:28 PM) *
Carpool to Canada anyone?

Are you going to swing by Michigan on the way? laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Toni Suominen
Dec 21 2007, 01:21 PM
Instructor
Wow, that's pretty awesome, too bad I live so far away sad.gif

This post has been edited by Toni Suominen: Dec 21 2007, 01:22 PM

--------------------
Gear:
-PRS Custom 22
-Edwards Les Paul
-PodXT
-Ibanez Acoustic

Check out my lessons and my instructor profile!

My Youtube channel

My Last.FM

+Quote Post
VinceG
Dec 21 2007, 10:42 PM
this sucks. I'm going to Canada in the 25th. If only he planned this for Christmas. I've actually been to that music store. Its pretty small but thats where I got my first guitar.

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
Ayen
Dec 21 2007, 11:26 PM
QUOTE (RodneyU @ Dec 21 2007, 04:49 AM) *
Are you going to swing by Michigan on the way? laugh.gif

For a GMCer, of course!

I just need a car. And some money. And an idea of how to get to Canada.

Dear Santa,

This post has been edited by Ayen: Dec 21 2007, 11:26 PM

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
RobM
Dec 21 2007, 11:36 PM
QUOTE (RodneyU @ Dec 20 2007, 10:06 PM) *

I've found that any kind of instruction session with a pro unless it's one on one and in private is useless and not nearly worth the money. I've never done this with guitar lessons but I know for a fact that when this is attempted with football (usa style) or baseball, even with a limited amount of students and trying to keep the press out it turns into a pose for this picture and pose for that picture real fast.

I've sent both of my sons to lessons from real professional sports stars and both of my sons wish they had never gone because they never really got taught anything and the pro was more worried about his image than he was teaching the kids. They prefer to go to local colleges and be taught by the coaches there, it's really productive and they come out with so much knowledge in such a short time frame it makes it worth the money.

Not sure how it would be with a pro guitarist?

--------------------
You wish.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:21 AM