2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Looking For The Right Lp Record Player
bleez
Nov 6 2014, 04:21 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
yeah, turns out the pioneer pl990 does have a pre amp so... aux it is smile.gif thanks for the tips, dude. Ive already mentally spent a couple hundred quid on albums rolleyes.gif

the project elemental range look most bad ass, I wonder if they are as good as they look -

if you want to play a 45, you need to change the belt! now thats hardcore!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
klasaine
Nov 6 2014, 05:03 PM
GMC:er
I need a new turntable.
I have literally been using a Technics that I got when I was in high school. *Cartridge is new though.
This is just a 'stock' photo. Mine's beat to shit!

Attached Image

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Nov 6 2014, 06:22 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
QUOTE (bleez @ Nov 6 2014, 03:21 PM) *
yeah, turns out the pioneer pl990 does have a pre amp so... aux it is smile.gif thanks for the tips, dude. Ive already mentally spent a couple hundred quid on albums rolleyes.gif

the project elemental range look most bad ass, I wonder if they are as good as they look -

if you want to play a 45, you need to change the belt! now thats hardcore!

Projekt turntables are very good.

My turntable: Attached Image

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
klasaine
Nov 6 2014, 06:24 PM
GMC:er
I'm jealous. And I'm coming over to your house to listen to records!

+Quote Post
bleez
Nov 6 2014, 07:50 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
.... yeah Im coming round as well biggrin.gif that thing looks freakin awesome, tony ohmy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
bleez
Nov 14 2014, 10:13 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Just set up the new turntable, stuck on my '76 pressing of 2112..... OMFG! ohmy.gif It sounds fantastic! It looks ultra cool as well which makes it sound even better cool.gif Im probably more excited than a grown man should be about a record player ph34r.gif
I got the new foo fighters album as well, that's the first new vinyl Ive bought, Im liking this 180g malarky. Its well chunky.
ordered Opeths latest album on silver vinyl......... Im gonna be broke by the end of the month.

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 05:03 AM