2 Pages V  < 1 2  
String Lube
SirJamsalot
Jun 13 2012, 12:03 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jun 2 2012, 11:03 AM) *
I guess it's pretty cool if it works. I've never tried Fast Fret. Although I don't really like the idea of having to rely on an aid to help me play guitar.

I don't think you need it anyway Jon, you're gonna be tearing it up in no time and threatening our jobs ! biggrin.gif

I share the same sentiment. Why get addicted to something you shouldn't need in the first place. My fear would be going to a friend's party, with lots of shall we say "attractive fans" who ask you to play them a song on some random guitar, then having to say "got any butter?"

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by SirJamsalot: Jun 13 2012, 12:04 AM

--------------------
The more I practice, the more I wish I had time to practice!
My Band Forum: http://passionfly.site/chat

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
dark dude
Jun 13 2012, 01:51 PM
GMC:er
I don't use it anymore out of laziness, but it's more similar to playing on a better guitar, playing on a properly set up guitar or having your favourite pick, and it still doesn't rank as highly as those mentioned examples.

I wouldn't worry about FF making or breaking campfire songs laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Ibanez 2550E
LTD EC-1000 VB
Roland Cube 30W

+Quote Post
Dinaga
Jun 13 2012, 06:51 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Whenever I see this topic title, I feel... dirty huh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jun 14 2012, 08:59 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Dinaga @ Jun 13 2012, 06:51 PM) *
Whenever I see this topic title, I feel... dirty huh.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif Then stop looking at it ! tongue.gif

+Quote Post
SirJamsalot
Jun 14 2012, 06:14 PM
Learning Rock Star
seems like string lube could be a fire hazard for shredders though - dontcha think? biggrin.gif

--------------------
The more I practice, the more I wish I had time to practice!
My Band Forum: http://passionfly.site/chat

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jun 16 2012, 04:14 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (SirJamsalot @ Jun 12 2012, 07:03 PM) *
I share the same sentiment. Why get addicted to something you shouldn't need in the first place. My fear would be going to a friend's party, with lots of shall we say "attractive fans" who ask you to play them a song on some random guitar, then having to say "got any butter?"

Hahahaha smile.gif Nice, fear of addiction and of having to ask for "Butter" at a party! Good stuff.

QUOTE (SirJamsalot @ Jun 14 2012, 01:14 PM) *
seems like string lube could be a fire hazard for shredders though - dontcha think? biggrin.gif

I think it actually can melt your fingers and cause cancer. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jun 16 2012, 08:55 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jun 16 2012, 04:14 AM) *
I think it actually can melt your fingers and cause cancer. smile.gif

That would be bit of a downer dry.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 05:43 PM