4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Band #2 Member Sign-up
skennington
Feb 27 2009, 01:23 AM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Sign up in here guys.. smile.gif This thread will run for a week or so to give everyone time.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Viking Panda
Feb 27 2009, 04:12 AM
GMC:er
I'm going to sign up again, hopefully I make it this time. biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
GEAR:

Ibanez RG7321

Customized Les Paul copy (Work in Progress)

Yamaha Acoustic

Dean V-coustic *Fretless!*

VYPYR 75

+Quote Post
steve25
Mar 2 2009, 03:17 PM
Not sure if i fit beginner bands at the moment but i'd like to do session stuff for bands that need/want me to try and help some out if i can

+Quote Post
Andrew6
Mar 3 2009, 05:00 PM
Learning Rock Star
I would like to sign up as well!

--------------------
The Gear Box:

Jackon RR5 Randy Rhoads
Epiphone Special II
Ibanez GRG170DX

Rogue Electric Acoustic (CHEAP lol)

Behringer GX210 AMP
Crate GT30 AMP

Korg Ax5G Effects Unit
Zoom G2 Effects Unit

+Quote Post
andarr
Mar 5 2009, 06:17 AM
I would really enjoy and benefit from being in a band! I play guitar in most styles (rock, blues, metal). I have a podxt for recording. Although I haven't been too active in the forum (this is my first post smile.gif ) being in a band has been something I've been wanting to do for awhile now so there is no doubt I would be active in this project.

This post has been edited by andarr: Mar 5 2009, 06:42 AM

+Quote Post
Wim Novak
Mar 5 2009, 11:33 PM
Id love to be in a band. i dont know what i need to have so if you could tell me i would appreciate it. i play mostly metal. and am pretty advanced. id like to be in an intermediate or advanced band

+Quote Post
skennington
Mar 10 2009, 11:24 PM
Ok, guys, going to give this another day or two and then we will pick the members. smile.gif

+Quote Post
steve25
Mar 10 2009, 11:25 PM
QUOTE (skennington @ Mar 11 2009, 12:24 AM) *
Ok, guys, going to give this another day or two and then we will pick the members. smile.gif

Sounds good skennington will people be informed by PM?

+Quote Post
skennington
Mar 10 2009, 11:30 PM
QUOTE (steve25 @ Mar 10 2009, 05:25 PM) *
Sounds good skennington will people be informed by PM?

Yes, I will inform by PM just in case you miss the announcement. smile.gif I did a video last time drawing the names, so we'll see what I can come up with this time.. laugh.gif

+Quote Post
steve25
Mar 11 2009, 04:45 PM
I never saw this video, where can it be found?

+Quote Post
skennington
Mar 11 2009, 05:50 PM
QUOTE (steve25 @ Mar 11 2009, 10:45 AM) *
I never saw this video, where can it be found?

Here you Steve...

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...st&p=317531

+Quote Post
Viking Panda
Mar 15 2009, 06:41 PM
When is this starting up?

--------------------
GEAR:

Ibanez RG7321

Customized Les Paul copy (Work in Progress)

Yamaha Acoustic

Dean V-coustic *Fretless!*

VYPYR 75

+Quote Post
skennington
Mar 15 2009, 08:35 PM
Waited a little longer this time to see if we had more to sign up but looks like you guys are it. Any of you care to step up as band leader?

+Quote Post
steve25
Mar 15 2009, 11:38 PM
Perhaps a band vote/discussion?

+Quote Post
-Zion-
Mar 17 2009, 03:08 PM
Learning Roadie
i might be able to give it a try.. could be fun..

+Quote Post
skennington
Mar 17 2009, 07:04 PM
OK guys, we are officially closed for sign-ups. Since there is only 6 of you, would you all consider working on a project together? If so, I would like for you all to discuss amongst yourselves on who would have the leadership responsibilities. smile.gif

Once we have this in place, I will open up a thread for you to talk about the project. You are free to do what you like but I would suggest a cover to get things rolling. Have fun! cool.gif

+Quote Post
Wim Novak
Mar 17 2009, 08:20 PM
QUOTE (skennington @ Mar 17 2009, 12:04 PM) *
OK guys, we are officially closed for sign-ups. Since there is only 6 of you, would you all consider working on a project together? If so, I would like for you all to discuss amongst yourselves on who would have the leadership responsibilities. smile.gif

Once we have this in place, I will open up a thread for you to talk about the project. You are free to do what you like but I would suggest a cover to get things rolling. Have fun! cool.gif

what do i need for the band? besides a guitar and amp laugh.gif

+Quote Post
skennington
Mar 17 2009, 08:30 PM
QUOTE (Sergei Polusmiak @ Mar 17 2009, 02:20 PM) *
what do i need for the band? besides a guitar and amp laugh.gif

Here are the guidelines to what goes on over here...

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...st&p=100831

You will need to be able to record the assigned parts. A good free sequencer can be found HERE

If you don't have a modeler of some sort, then you will need to mic your amp into your computer. Check out the collabs as this is pretty much the some concept. Feel free to ask all that you need. This is really a great way to improve! smile.gif

+Quote Post
skennington
Mar 21 2009, 03:16 PM
I know there is a lot going on right now but are you guys ready to kick things off over here?

+Quote Post
steve25
Mar 21 2009, 10:07 PM
I'm in

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 03:56 PM