Howdy
Kaiowas
Feb 17 2012, 04:14 PM
GMC:er
Hey all, new guy here.

27, active duty military, using my surprising amount of free time to get some guitar skillz. I play lefty despite being right handed due to a lack of mobility in my left wrist- makes things a little challenging at times but I'm progressing. I'd say I'm somewhere between beginner and intermediate at the moment.

Just bought a new Epiphone Sheraton II that I'm in love with. Mostly into classic/hard rock but interested in learning some blues too.

This certainly looks like a great community, see everyone around!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 20 2012, 06:57 PM
Instructor
Hey man! Welcome to GMC! There's tons of fun here and the community will transform into your second family overnight wink.gif as the guys said: we're here to help so don't hesitate wink.gif if you need personal mentoring, I am glad to help out with that as well!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 12:17 PM