Midi Input
DeepRoots
Oct 18 2007, 04:37 AM
Get to da Chopper!
Hey guys smile.gif

Basically- i used to have a small problem putting something i hear in my head onto the guitar- but its something you gradually get used to...you can feel the rhthym but you just need to find the notes.

not a big issue.

however when the time comes that i want to input this song into guitar pro- i know the note pitches, but i'm terrible at transcribing rhythms!

Something that was brought to my attention was using MIDI input devices with guitar pro....so i was wondering if somebody could tell me what i need, what i need to avoid and what to consider.

I only need say a keyboard with a few keys (as i'll probably be repeatedly tapping the same key to just get the rhthym tabbed, then i can alter the pitches- if that is possible)

and its only for use with guitar pro (for now i guess).

So, do any of you have experience with MIDI keyboards?

Thanks a bunch biggrin.gif

DeepRoots

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- DeepRoots   Midi Input   Oct 18 2007, 04:37 AM
- - tonymiro   Sorry for the delay DeepRoots - only just noticed ...   Oct 19 2007, 11:51 PM
- - DeepRoots   Hey Tony only just found your reply here- thanks a...   Nov 1 2007, 07:10 PM
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 09:29 AM