Recording Software
smitis
Nov 7 2011, 06:46 PM
GMC:er
hi
Can somebody recommend me some good and easy recording software? I want to recording myself. I am using zoom G1 via PC mic input. I am in college and there is no place for amp smile.gif thx

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Nov 7 2011, 06:51 PM
Download Reaper for a fully functioning DAW on a free evaluation.

You can download it HERE.

I would encourage you to buy a license if you intend to continue using it though, as all monies go to their R+D to help keep improving it!!
biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
smitis
Nov 7 2011, 07:17 PM
Thank you smile.gif

+Quote Post
maharzan
Nov 8 2011, 10:12 AM
Veteran Guitar Lord
Reapers best for starting out. If you use mac, Garageband is free too. smile.gif

--------------------
Checkout my YouTube & my band Nissim's YouTube channels.

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Nov 8 2011, 03:19 PM
Instructor
I would recommend Reaper as well, new version has better polished GUI, and works very nicely (although the interface is a bit outdated "under the hood").

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 8 2011, 04:21 PM
Instructor
I am usually working with Logic Audio, but more or less, the interfaces are somewhat similar from one software to the other. The idea is to give yourself time on studying what the software does and gather experience by slowly doing things with it, like recording guitars and then writing drums and bass maybe. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Dec 16 2011, 05:38 AM
Instructor
Cubase is very nice program also try garage band it's free and it's lkinda like Logic but limited
Audacity is a good one as well and it's free
Just try a few different things and find the one you really like and if you will get stuck at something there is thousands of tutorials online!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 01:23 PM