6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6  
Active : Sotw Student Collab, "Uploads Only"
Storm Linnebjerg
Feb 3 2009, 02:32 PM
Learning Rock Star
If you need another solo, I'm up for it!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ajmurrell
Feb 4 2009, 11:27 PM
Learning Tone Master
Been busy this week Steve, but have no fear! I've been coming up with a few ideas over the week and will get to recording a sample tomorrow. You can then advise on whether its ok before a final take.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
GMC Travel Agent, at your service.

+Quote Post
skennington
Feb 5 2009, 12:50 AM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Feb 3 2009, 08:32 AM) *
If you need another solo, I'm up for it!

Yeah Ben, that would be cool!

QUOTE (Ajmurrell @ Feb 4 2009, 05:27 PM) *
Been busy this week Steve, but have no fear! I've been coming up with a few ideas over the week and will get to recording a sample tomorrow. You can then advise on whether its ok before a final take.

Looking forward to it Adam. smile.gif

Here's an attempt at mastering this track. Let me know what you guys soloing think and that I have them lined up in the right place.

Attached File(s)
Attached File  SOTW_Master1.mp3 ( 15.33MB ) Number of downloads: 220

+Quote Post
Tolek
Feb 5 2009, 05:03 PM
Learning Rock Star
Cool mix, Skenny. There are some really good vocals and solos in it.
About my solo: could you make it a bit more loud? Additionally, you only put a part of it in the mix. laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Ajmurrell
Feb 5 2009, 07:46 PM
Learning Tone Master
Here's a taster smile.gif Already taken up 40 seconds though, have a tapping piece I wanted to put in after this but don't want to stop anyone else from putting in a solo?

Attached File  sotw_test.mp3 ( 2.51MB ) Number of downloads: 172

QUOTE (skennington @ Feb 4 2009, 11:50 PM) *
Yeah Ben, that would be cool!

Looking forward to it Adam. smile.gif

Here's an attempt at mastering this track. Let me know what you guys soloing think and that I have them lined up in the right place.

--------------------
GMC Travel Agent, at your service.

+Quote Post
skennington
Feb 6 2009, 02:39 AM
QUOTE (Tolek @ Feb 5 2009, 11:03 AM) *
Cool mix, Skenny. There are some really good vocals and solos in it.
About my solo: could you make it a bit more loud? Additionally, you only put a part of it in the mix. laugh.gif

No worries Tolek, I have your whole take. I cut it short just in case we needed the space. I may still mix in the rest. smile.gif

QUOTE (Ajmurrell @ Feb 5 2009, 01:46 PM) *
Here's a taster smile.gif Already taken up 40 seconds though, have a tapping piece I wanted to put in after this but don't want to stop anyone else from putting in a solo?

Attached File  sotw_test.mp3 ( 2.51MB ) Number of downloads: 172

Nice Adam..Give me what ya got and I'll work it in like with Tolek's take. I think Monte may want to jump in and Ben as well so we'll see how many bar's they work out to be..Is that cool?

+Quote Post
Tolek
Mar 16 2009, 05:14 PM
Learning Rock Star
Any news? smile.gif

+Quote Post
Tolek
May 17 2009, 03:50 PM
Learning Rock Star
Any news? smile.gif

+Quote Post
skennington
May 17 2009, 04:05 PM
QUOTE (Tolek @ May 17 2009, 10:50 AM) *
Any news? smile.gif

Actually, yes Tolek. I have been watching and following what the Instructors are doing as to roll our version out around the same time as they do. They are going for a full feature video. Read about it
HERE

Any of you guys up for doing this as well or just stick with audio?
It would be tough to organize form my end with limited video editing software but I would be willing to give it a try! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Tolek
May 17 2009, 04:26 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (skennington @ May 17 2009, 05:05 PM) *
Actually, yes Tolek. I have been watching and following what the Instructors are doing as to roll our version out around the same time as they do. They are going for a full feature video. Read about it
HERE

Any of you guys up for doing this as well or just stick with audio?
It would be tough to organize form my end with limited video editing software but I would be willing to give it a try! smile.gif

Ok, thanks. If we´ll do a video, I´ll have to re-record my take and do a video for it.

+Quote Post
skennington
May 17 2009, 04:33 PM
We have a lot of new members since this thing started so I'd liked to give anyone interested a shot. Deal is, we have room for 3 to 4 more solo's. They need to be around 20 sec's in length.

Have a listen to the track, starting at 5:23 up til 6:28. At 20 sec's, I could fit 3 in here. Could possibly fit one more elsewhere. Hope some of you decide to jump in, first come, first served! laugh.gif

SOTW

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
May 17 2009, 06:42 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (skennington @ May 17 2009, 05:33 PM) *
We have a lot of new members since this thing started so I'd liked to give anyone interested a shot. Deal is, we have room for 3 to 4 more solo's. They need to be around 20 sec's in length.

Have a listen to the track, starting at 5:23 up til 6:28. At 20 sec's, I could fit 3 in here. Could possibly fit one more elsewhere. Hope some of you decide to jump in, first come, first served! laugh.gif

SOTW

I don't think our cover gets better by adding more and more solos... For non-guitarists it can be really akward to hear nothing but solo!

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
skennington
May 17 2009, 07:01 PM
QUOTE (kaznie_NL @ May 17 2009, 01:42 PM) *
For non-guitarists it can be really akward to hear nothing but solo!

You have a point here Kaz... wink.gif Shall we vote?

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 12:21 PM