"falling Winter" Music Video, Happy Progressive Metal
thefireball
Dec 30 2013, 04:38 AM
Learning Roadie
Hey community! It's finally here! I hope you enjoy. smile.gif

You may purchase this track here:
https://brandonburch.bandcamp.com/track/falling-winter

What originally started out as a dark track turned into a happy one, while retaining the heaviness I enjoy. "Falling Winter" is a play-on-words: the two seasons, Fall and Winter, in transition. "Winter is falling."

released 20 November 2013
Composed, mixed, and mastered by Brandon Burch

Video shot by Jordan Burch
https://www.youtube.com/mindexplosionmusic
Outro music is an unreleased track by Jordan.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Dec 30 2013, 09:47 AM
Instructor
Ass kicking job mate wink.gif Video editing is a hard as hell job. I know how much time it takes to collect good raw material with different cam angles and places. but this is cool starting point smile.gif It opens doors to a new level of production. Wish You good luck and still getting better results in 2014! smile.gif Happy New Year Brandon! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 30 2013, 12:15 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (thefireball @ Dec 30 2013, 04:38 AM) *

What originally started out as a dark track turned into a happy one, while retaining the heaviness I enjoy. "Falling Winter" is a play-on-words: the two seasons, Fall and Winter, in transition. "Winter is falling."

Wow biggrin.gif Very nice man! And I enjoyed the music A LOT! There's a blend of djent and Dream Theater in there which sounds awesome! Congrats mate!

+Quote Post
thefireball
Dec 30 2013, 03:13 PM
Learning Roadie
Thank you guys! We had fun shooting it!

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
Dec 30 2013, 08:17 PM
Tone Seeker
Great video Brandon ! cool.gif Love the High Def

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 31 2013, 03:13 PM
Instructor
Wou!! What a killer track! Congrats on the overall production mate. I like this! Congrats and happy new year!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
thefireball
Dec 31 2013, 03:47 PM
Learning Roadie
Thanks guys! smile.gif Glad you like as well.

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 2 2014, 07:51 AM
GMC:er
Nicely done!!! Great tune and great vid smile.gif Shooting a vid can be a serious amount of work. All the takes, finding the right takes to use, synching etc. What software did you use in the project?

Nice 8 string btw! smile.gif I had the same model but traded it in recently for another guitar I just had to have. I thin it's a sickness! smile.gif

Todd

QUOTE (thefireball @ Dec 29 2013, 10:38 PM) *

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 2 2014, 02:16 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jan 2 2014, 06:51 AM) *
Nicely done!!! Great tune and great vid smile.gif Shooting a vid can be a serious amount of work. All the takes, finding the right takes to use, synching etc. What software did you use in the project?

Nice 8 string btw! smile.gif I had the same model but traded it in recently for another guitar I just had to have. I thin it's a sickness! smile.gif

Todd

Bran smile.gif I just showed your video to a few friends here and they were impressed yesterday evening smile.gif I also told them your story! It's always a good motivation factor for anyone! Thanks for the inspiration mate wink.gif

+Quote Post
thefireball
Jan 2 2014, 05:40 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jan 2 2014, 12:51 AM) *

Todd

Thank you Todd! I used Sony Vegas Pro 12. I just recently upgraded so I could edit and render this video. My old Vegas Movie Studio was a limited 32 bit and kept running out of memory. I figured out I needed a 64 bit software processor to take advantage of my Alienware's hardware.

This was before I upgraded my pickups to the 808s but now I can have them for the future.

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jan 2 2014, 07:16 AM) *
Bran smile.gif I just showed your video to a few friends here and they were impressed yesterday evening smile.gif I also told them your story! It's always a good motivation factor for anyone! Thanks for the inspiration mate wink.gif

It's an honor. happy.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 11:42 PM