Ovation Al Di Meola Vs Martin Dc-aura?
btrigorivas
Oct 19 2008, 02:17 AM
GMC:er
Hi guys, I've been breaking my head for almost twon moths now and still cant decide. I have tried both guitars like 3 times already but i cant make my decision, in some ways i like that palstic sound the ovation has, but in others im attracted for the Martin sound, if i could buy two acoustics these two would definitely be the chosen ones. The problem is i cant. I just wanted to hear some of your opinions about your own experience, which would give me better results in the long run, which one will i really end up loving? Thank you guys.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Marshmall0wz
Oct 20 2008, 12:47 PM
Jeez! That martin is expensive! I have an ovation acoustic and i love it. Also I have played a really nice high end one like yours and it was amazing! But I think that If I was too pick a 'desert island' acoustic it would be a martin. They are the most amazing acoustics. Good Luck smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Gibson SG-3 Faded
Epiphone Thunderbird
Ovation CC48
Vox AD30VT
Vintage U.S. Peavey Microbass
Orange Tiny Terror w/ 212 Cabinet
Creativity

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Oct 20 2008, 12:48 PM
I'd go for the Martin over any Ovation guitar anyday

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
Duncan
Oct 20 2008, 12:51 PM
I have an Ovation and I love it, but I've played Martin guitars and they are lovely. I'd go with Martin.

+Quote Post
chmilew
Oct 20 2008, 12:51 PM
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Oct 20 2008, 01:48 PM) *
I'd go for the Martin over any Ovation guitar anyday

+1 biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
btrigorivas
Oct 23 2008, 10:08 PM
And what do you guys think about Adamas Guitars?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 06:23 PM