4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Ufc 92, Skennington, Besip and FrankW who you picking!!
sigma7
Dec 28 2008, 01:37 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Fsgdjv @ Dec 27 2008, 07:28 PM) *
Ah I see, is that wrestling'ish?

(sorry if it's horrible with a complete noob jumping into the thread and asking stupid questions, but I'm curious rolleyes.gif )

its caged mixed martial arts fighting, im not an avid watcher but ill turn it on every once in a while wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lcsdds
Dec 28 2008, 01:39 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (skennington @ Dec 28 2008, 12:31 AM) *
So who's lucky enough to get to watch it tonight? Not me... sad.gif

Why not Steve? mad.gif Too bad you aren't in Oregon you could watch with me and we could jam between fights laugh.gif laugh.gif

Monte

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
skennington
Dec 28 2008, 01:49 AM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
QUOTE (lcsdds @ Dec 27 2008, 07:39 PM) *
Too bad you aren't in Oregon you could watch with me and we could jam between fights laugh.gif laugh.gif

Monte

Now that would cool! smile.gif Well, for the cost of the pay-per-view, I just can't justify the spending with only me here watching. My wife is at work (retail) and won't be home til after 10pm my time so that leaves me with the kids.

It's all good though.. smile.gif I'll still be having of beverage and waiting for updates from you guys.. tongue.gif

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Dec 28 2008, 02:18 AM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
Oh man, I wish I could watch it live sad.gif

And jam between fights sad.gif

+Quote Post
besip
Dec 28 2008, 02:20 AM
i'm not gonna back to the post until i'm be see those matches ..thats dont be today becouse i'm don't wana pay lot of money biggrin.gif ...so maybe tomorow or monday i'm will respond
1 again my pick is
Jackson
Nogiera
Forrest cool.gif

This post has been edited by besip: Dec 28 2008, 02:23 AM

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Dec 28 2008, 02:29 AM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
My picks were Jackson, Nogueira, Forrest..
Now I'm not so sure about the Silva/Jackson match, Silva looked pissed at the weigh-ins biggrin.gif

Either way, hoping for awesome fights!!! smile.gif

+Quote Post
besip
Dec 28 2008, 02:37 AM
QUOTE (audiopaal @ Dec 27 2008, 09:29 PM) *
Now I'm not so sure about the Silva/Jackson match, Silva looked pissed at the weigh-ins biggrin.gif

i'm thing jackson is pissed more for those 2 previously losses biggrin.gif

i'm not realy sure Forrest-Rhasad but i'm pick forest becouse as i'm write before..i'mm see lot of guys punching forrest Jaw with no efect and actualy..The ficht betwen Evans-Bispin also motive me pick slightly Forrest

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
FrankW
Dec 28 2008, 02:50 AM
I see where Fedor Emelianenko is fighting Andres Arlovsky Jan. 24th. It's gotta be Fedor.

+Quote Post
besip
Dec 28 2008, 02:56 AM
QUOTE (FrankW @ Dec 27 2008, 09:50 PM) *
I see where Fedor Emelianenko is fighting Andres Arlovsky Jan. 24th. It's gotta be Fedor.

hey we not donne here yet biggrin.gif

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
lcsdds
Dec 28 2008, 02:56 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (FrankW @ Dec 28 2008, 02:50 AM) *

Arlovski hasn't been the same since he got KO'd by Tim Sylvia. Very tentative now, like he is afraid to get knocked out again. Weird.

+Quote Post
Praetorian
Dec 28 2008, 03:10 AM
Learning Apprentice Player & Challenge Star
Ok guys...I will update you as the fights go on! I will post a recap after each round!

--------------------
Ben

Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG4EXQM1

+Quote Post
skennington
Dec 28 2008, 03:17 AM
QUOTE (audiopaal @ Dec 27 2008, 08:29 PM) *
My picks were Jackson, Nogueira, Forrest..

Have you read about Nogueira's past? The guy has been hit by a freaking truck and survived.. laugh.gif And yes, he is pissed with all the talk that Mir seems to do so well. It will be a good one for sure.. wink.gif

QUOTE (FrankW @ Dec 27 2008, 08:50 PM) *

I hate to say it but I think Fedor is going to hurt Andre. I wish the Fedor/Couture fight would have happened a couple of years ago. That would have been an awesome show!

QUOTE (lcsdds @ Dec 27 2008, 08:56 PM) *
Arlovski hasn't been the same since he got KO'd by Tim Sylvia. Very tentative now, like he is afraid to get knocked out again. Weird.

He is but he has been training hard so I expect him to really come in looking the best I've seen him. That says a lot from me considering I think Fedor will hurt him.. laugh.gif We'll see!

QUOTE (Praetorian @ Dec 27 2008, 09:10 PM) *
Ok guys...I will update you as the fights go on! I will post a recap after each round!

Awesome Ben! Thanks from those of us less fortunate sad.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Praetorian
Dec 28 2008, 03:52 AM
Ok, here we go...first fight is starting - Cheick Kongo vs. Mustapha Al Turk. Big unknown this Al Turk guy is...he is a big dude! Kongo is huge though!

Man...that round took forever!!! Pretty uneventful besides them stopping TWICE for low knees to the groin. One by each of them. But then Kongo dropped Al Turk with a punch and PUMMELED him on the ground splitting open his forehead badly! Ref stopped it then. Fight goes to Kongo 4:37 in!

--------------------
Ben

Ibanez RG4EXQM1

+Quote Post
lcsdds
Dec 28 2008, 03:54 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
Kongo has finally learned some takedown defense laugh.gif laugh.gif That dude just put on a brutal display of ground and pound. Good fight!!

+Quote Post
Praetorian
Dec 28 2008, 04:01 AM
They are going right to the big guns! Silva vs. Jackson is up next!!

--------------------
Ben

Ibanez RG4EXQM1

+Quote Post
skennington
Dec 28 2008, 04:02 AM
Thanks guys.. smile.gif I had high hopes for Kongo when he entered the UFC but thought he was to one dimensional..Kinda the way I feel about Ryan Bader..Hope he trains the stand up and can go far. I really like this kid. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Praetorian
Dec 28 2008, 04:11 AM
Crap - Jackson just knocked out Silva in the first round. Silva was winning a rather slow round with leg kicks...Jackson landed one hard one on his jaw. Lights out!

--------------------
Ben

Ibanez RG4EXQM1

+Quote Post
lcsdds
Dec 28 2008, 04:15 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
HOLY CRAP!! That was a BRUTAL KO!! I'm 0 for 1 in my predictions so far mad.gif mad.gif Silva ain't gonna remember his name tomorrow laugh.gif

+Quote Post
skennington
Dec 28 2008, 04:17 AM
QUOTE (Praetorian @ Dec 27 2008, 10:11 PM) *
Crap - Jackson just knocked out Silva in the first round. Silva was winning a rather slow round with leg kicks...Jackson landed one hard one on his jaw. Lights out!

Are you serious???? Phft...

Guess so..Monte confirms..

+Quote Post
lcsdds
Dec 28 2008, 04:25 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
Damn dude, Pat Barry just TKO'd Dan Evensen with a LEG KICK. Buckled his knee, never seen that before!! Never heard of either of these guys. 3 fights 3 first round TKO's biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by lcsdds: Dec 28 2008, 04:28 AM

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 11:13 PM