2 Pages V  < 1 2  
What Was The Last Festival You Went?
Gitarrero
Aug 22 2011, 09:16 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
I just came back from the Area 4 Festival smile.gif
It's a rather small festival close to my hometown, but with some awesome bands. The Headliners this year were the Dropkick Murphys, and what an awesome show they played! Just before one of my favourite bands played: NoFX. One of the best live bands ever, since these guys are so funny...before that, the Deftones played. Awesome as well! I also saw a couple of new bands and bought some records today.
I can recommend Veara if you're into pop-punk, these guys are pretty new.
Another headliner (on friday) was 30 seconds to mars...they're show was really weak, then again, they were about to play at the Pukkelpop in Belgium and their equip was on stage while the stage collapsed...so I'm pretty sure they were somewhere else in their thoughts...
I also went to the Hurricane Festival this year and saw the Foo Fighters standing in the first row...what an awesome live-band they are!
I am already planning for next year...I am pretty sure I am going to the Hurricane and Area 4 Festivals again, plus Rock am Ring smile.gif

Christian

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Lenni
Aug 23 2011, 10:32 PM
Learning Roadie
My last festival was "Stoned from the Underground" near Erfurt, Germany. It's a nice little party with only about 2000 stoner fans from all over the country and abroad and I really dig the relaxed atmosphere! Everything u need is just a step away and if you're in the mood to see a band from the first line, there's so much space that you can just literally walk there, without ever been pushed around wink.gif Monster Magnet was headlining this year, but my favorites were definitely Eyehategod and Church of Misery which both had a really badass sound!
Last years headliner was Garcia plays Kyuss btw, so I'm pretty curious who's gonna be next biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Aug 24 2011, 04:23 PM
Instructor
Sonisphere in the UK, Slipknot Opeth In Flames Limp Biskit, it was great!

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 24 2011, 10:43 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Daniel Realpe @ Aug 24 2011, 03:23 PM) *
Sonisphere in the UK, Slipknot Opeth In Flames Limp Biskit, it was great!

I think I've seen some pics on FB from this one you posted biggrin.gif right?

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 12:32 AM