Heres My Grandpa, Life from an orphanage over a little wayne track...
Jim S.
Feb 26 2015, 05:13 AM
Learning Rock Star
Hey guys I have been going through some of my old projects and I found one that I started but lost most of my files. I recorded my grandpaps voice several times and asked him all kinds of questions before he died. I had so much unusable audio because of backround noise but did salvage some of the good takes. He studders...(like me) and he can mumble sometimes.

The genuine quality of gentleman come from a time of depression. He lived in an orphanage and went right to world war 2. He came back and had 7 children. My mom is the youngest. My grandparents never had drivers licenses and lived as simple a life could be.

It's 5 min long and some parts you may want to skip through. Toward the end it gets real goofy as he talks about Diarrhea then tells how he really feels a Capella.

https://soundcloud.com/jim-seekford-music/gpap

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Feb 26 2015, 09:22 AM
GMC Founder
Wow, somehow I get all nostalgic when hearing this.

Makes me wish I had done the same with my grandparents... When it's too late it's just too late.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 11:05 AM