Problem With Lessons On Tablet
johny be good
Mar 9 2015, 10:08 AM
GMC:er
Just a quick message to ask if anyone has noticed if on a tablet you can't view the lessons,you can watch the first video but when you click to watch the 2nd,3rd etc of a lesson it just plays the opening part of the lesson.
Hope that makes sense,just wondered if it's something I'm doing wrong?
Cheers

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Mar 9 2015, 10:36 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
QUOTE (johny be good @ Mar 9 2015, 10:08 AM) *
Just a quick message to ask if anyone has noticed if on a tablet you can't view the lessons,you can watch the first video but when you click to watch the 2nd,3rd etc of a lesson it just plays the opening part of the lesson.
Cheers

Hi Johnny, thanks for your feedback. Lessons should be accessible from a tablet device.

Could you please post more details about the device you are using (make and model and which operating system is on it and version of it)? This would help us troubleshoot what could causing the issue.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Phil66
Mar 9 2015, 01:07 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
I've just tried on my Sony Xperia phone using Chrome and I get the same.

Phil

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Mar 9 2015, 04:56 PM
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Mar 9 2015, 01:07 PM) *
I've just tried on my Sony Xperia phone using Chrome and I get the same.

Phil

Which Android operating system version it is?
Could you please check if the same happens if you use the internal, built in web browser instead of Chrome?

Thanks a lot for feedback, it is very helpful.

QUOTE (johny be good @ Mar 9 2015, 10:08 AM) *
Cheers

I have tested on Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 lite tablet device which runs android 4.2.2. and using internal, built in web browser.
Changing videos works on this device. One thing to look out for when changing video parts is to zoom in and press precisely on the lesson video part buttons (Main, 1,2,3,4 ...). It is quite easy to tap on the area below those buttons which results in previous video (one that is currently active) being played in full screen mode on the device. Please let me know if this maybe helps?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phil66
Mar 9 2015, 05:04 PM
Android version 4.3
Standard browser works ok.
I'll try later on a Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 and an iPad just to see what happens.
Phil

This post has been edited by Phil66: Mar 9 2015, 05:06 PM

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Mar 9 2015, 09:47 PM
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Mar 9 2015, 05:04 PM) *
Android version 4.3
Standard browser works ok.
I'll try later on a Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 and an iPad just to see what happens.
Phil

Thanks for input Phil and good to hear that standard browser works.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phil66
Mar 9 2015, 10:16 PM
Sturggling to get it to work on any browser on Galaxy Tab S 10.5 ( Galaxy Tab S )

The video interface doesn't show properly, it shows the backing track list and the backing track play button area but not the video play buttons and scroll bar.

Phil

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
johny be good
Mar 9 2015, 11:20 PM
Ive just checked out a few lessons on here using my samsung tablet on the standard web browser and it works great,its when i use chrome that i have problems. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Mar 9 2015, 11:52 PM
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Mar 9 2015, 10:16 PM) *
Sturggling to get it to work on any browser on Galaxy Tab S 10.5 ( Galaxy Tab S )

The video interface doesn't show properly, it shows the backing track list and the backing track play button area but not the video play buttons and scroll bar.

Phil

Maybe try clearing the web browser cache to see if the video player loads correctly.

QUOTE (johny be good @ Mar 9 2015, 11:20 PM) *
Ive just checked out a few lessons on here using my samsung tablet on the standard web browser and it works great,its when i use chrome that i have problems. smile.gif

Great to hear that Johny!

It might be something related to Chrome app, we'll check it out. Thanks for posting this report! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
liveOASISforever
Mar 10 2015, 08:05 AM
I will check my ipad when I get in from work tonight

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 03:02 AM