How To Use Video Chat
Ben Higgins
Oct 12 2011, 09:21 AM
Instructor
Hi Guys. I'm writing this thread for anyone who is new to GMC and wondered how the GMC Video chat works smile.gif

1. You don't need anything yourself to watch video chats. No special invitation, password or long time member priviledges. It's there for everyone to use. You also don't need any equipment like webcams or mirophones, all that stuff is taken care of by GMC and the instructors.

2. All you need to do is click on the GMC CHAT button at the top right corner of the main page. It's next to the search bar.

Attached Image

3.It will then take you to the chat room where there is a video screen. If there is a video chat occuring then you'll be able to see and hear the instructor.

Attached Image

4. Users are able to converse with the instructor by typing in the text box at the bottom of the screen and pressing 'enter' to submit the text, or click on the Send button.

Attached Image

That's all there is to it ! Don't forget to bring your guitar ! cool.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
thefireball
Oct 12 2011, 03:09 PM
Learning Roadie
Great thread, Ben!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Oct 12 2011, 03:31 PM
GMC:er
Cool idea Ben, also would be cool to put a reference for those who can't enter due to upgrade needed

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 12 2011, 09:37 PM
Instructor
Great idea Ben!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Oct 15 2011, 10:06 PM
Instructor
Cool tutorial, now all we need are some of your funny chat sessions! smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 08:06 AM