Dead Space
OrganisedConfusi...
May 6 2009, 02:28 PM
GMC:er
I love this game. It's just awesome from start to finish. I have completed it once and now I'm on my second runthrough. I did the Plasma Cutter only Trophy on the first runthrough so now I need to use other weapons to get those trophies. Who else likes the game? I think it's brilliant.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 5)
David Wallimann
May 6 2009, 03:24 PM
Instructor
I only played the demo. I enjoyed it, I'd love to play the whole thing.
Time is the issue though sadly... :-(

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
May 6 2009, 03:34 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (David Wallimann @ May 6 2009, 03:24 PM) *
I only played the demo. I enjoyed it, I'd love to play the whole thing.
Time is the issue though sadly... :-(

Time is always the issue with things lol. If only we could make days longer by 4 hours and then we have 4 hours extra to do stuff after work. smile.gif

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
Artemus
May 6 2009, 05:16 PM
Learning Tone Seeker - CHALLENGE STAR!
My other half bought and played it when it came out. She enjoyed it but I've not had time to get into it. From what I saw it did look quite atmospheric - the sound was impressively engineered. I've got my Xbox hooked up to the surround sound system and Dead Space's creep factor was definately enhanced by the good use of a surround sound system.

--------------------
My Myspace site here
My YouTube channel here

+Quote Post
Trond Vold
May 6 2009, 08:08 PM
Instructor
Dead Space rocked! But it was a tad too short.... finished it way to quickly.

--------------------
Guitars: Schecter Stiletto Classic, Jackson SLSMG, Ibanez RG-380 Japan, Gibson Les Paul Studio

Amp: Marshall JMP-1 -> Rocktron Velocity 100 -> Marshall JCM-900 Lead 4x12

FX and stomps: T.C Electronics G-Sharp, Korg SDD-1200, Emma Transmorgrifier, BYOC Tribooster, GGG Green Ringer, Dinosaur Overdrive, Voodoo Lab SuperFuzz, Sovtek Bassballs, Line6 Tap Tremolo, EHX Screaming Bird.

My Instructor Board!

My Myspace!

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
May 6 2009, 09:32 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
I love the game, Fantasitc ending, I remember when It came out I was on medication for post-surgery pain, So all I did was play dead space for like a week! smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 09:00 AM