Band Leaders, Want to get to know you!
skennington
Jun 26 2008, 02:06 AM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
What's up guys, I'm sure you have seen in the main board that Smells has asked me to help him out over here a bit. Just wanted to say Hi and find out who is leading what band at this point. Here's what I have gathered so far. Please correct me if anything has changed. smile.gif

Men In Blues: Coffeman
Dragged Through The Dirt: Organized Confusion
Acid Spill: Gus
Valley Soilders:
Leedbreak
Moaning Lisa: JVM
Citizens Failure: Bondy
Go For Broke: Smells

Please help me get the correct info. Just want to work with all you guys and make the VB section of GMC the best it can be! It would be great if all the current members would post here as well!

If you guys from
Coverbangas and Small Dragon's are still interested, post up as well! Already spoke with you Illua so stay tuned bro.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by skennington: Jun 27 2008, 03:32 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Jun 26 2008, 09:50 AM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
Hi Skenny,

sorry mate just to change those, Organised Confusion is the Band Leader for Dragged through the dirt smile.gif

I`m band leader for "Go for Broke" smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
superize
Jun 26 2008, 09:53 AM
Ultimate Tone Guru
Our band Cover Bangas has taken a break untill our band leader Iluha can return

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Jun 26 2008, 10:08 AM
GMC:er
I'm the leader of dragged through the dirt but we have no members sad.gif I really want to do more grunge, hard rock songs. If anybody wants to join me then please PM me. I'm a desperate man lol. I need somebody from beginner to intermediate level. I'm at a whole other level lol. I don't make the normal scale. tongue.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
skennington
Jun 26 2008, 01:38 PM
QUOTE (Smells @ Jun 26 2008, 04:50 AM) *
Hi Skenny,

sorry mate just to change those, Organised Confusion is the Band Leader for Dragged through the dirt smile.gif

I`m band leader for "Go for Broke" smile.gif

Thank's Chris. Corrected now smile.gif

QUOTE (superize @ Jun 26 2008, 04:53 AM) *
Our band Cover Bangas has taken a break untill our band leader Iluha can return

Sperize, I have talked with Illua and he just don't have the time atm to lead the band. Would yourself or any of the other members care to step up and lead? Just so you guys can stay active smile.gif

QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Jun 26 2008, 05:08 AM) *
I'm the leader of dragged through the dirt but we have no members sad.gif I really want to do more grunge, hard rock songs. If anybody wants to join me then please PM me. I'm a desperate man lol. I need somebody from beginner to intermediate level. I'm at a whole other level lol. I don't make the normal scale. tongue.gif biggrin.gif

We'll see if there are some mebers out there to join your band Paul. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Bondy
Jun 26 2008, 01:59 PM
Learning Roadie
Skenny small dragons don't exists any more because of no contributors hence CF

--------------------
www.minorglance.com
www.facebook.com/minorglance
www.facbook.com/majorlookband
www.twiter.com/minorglance

+Quote Post
skennington
Jun 26 2008, 02:14 PM
QUOTE (Bondy @ Jun 26 2008, 08:59 AM) *
Skenny small dragons don't exists any more because of no contributors hence CF

If you don't mind Bondy, could you pm me the members that were with you back then.

+Quote Post
Gus
Jun 26 2008, 02:25 PM
GMC:er
Hey man. I am actually leading Acid Spill (though I don't have the signature yet tongue.gif ). As you have seen in the topic, we are just back to activity (I hope tongue.gif )

--------------------
my "Thank you GMC!" video

If you like it please vote in the competition ;-)

Gus Stairway to Guitar Heaven - my practice agenda

Check out my lesson here Phrygian Dominant Solo lesson

Gear : Ibanez RGT320q (I just love the neck-thru sustain), Washburn EA-20SDL (acoustic 6 string), Standard strat (Mexico), POD X3 Live

Some of my Guitar heroes: Jimmy Page, Slash, Kirk Hammett, Augusto Licks, Joe Satriani, Gus G, David Gilmour, Mark Knopfler...

+Quote Post
skennington
Jun 26 2008, 03:04 PM
QUOTE (Gus @ Jun 26 2008, 09:25 AM) *
Hey man. I am actually leading Acid Spill (though I don't have the signature yet tongue.gif ). As you have seen in the topic, we are just back to activity (I hope tongue.gif )

Sounds good bro, looking forward to hearing you guys. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Rated Htr
Jul 14 2008, 11:57 AM
Experienced Rock Star
Well, I guess you can say I'm band leader for Crusader Soldiers smile.gif

--------------------
Currently Practicing

Rhythm: Finnish Power Metal III: Nightwish
Legato: Ben's Land Of Legato
Alternate Picking: Alternate Picking Workout #5
Chords: Chord Melody Technique

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 04:44 AM