2 Pages V   1 2 >  
I Have A Fan From India, who found my 1st collab video responses very helpful
Emir Hot
Mar 5 2009, 04:16 PM
Instructor
Today I got an e-mail through my website from this guy. He is refering to my video comments from the 1st collaboration that I posted on the GMC forum. I was happy to hear that non-GMC members found my comments helpful. I never actually thought that the rest of the world is watching this forum this serious smile.gif I thought it would be nice to share it with you here. This shows that GMC is also popular outside of the website.

Read below

-----------------------------------------------------------

I m not a member of GMC, but m a great fan of emir, i have my certain limitations that i cant join GMC. I have been playing more than years, and have learnt all by myself. I m from India and currently in United States. I have learnt and studied different guitar player styles, among all of them emir is one of my favourite. He explains more music than guitar. I m so thankfull to emir for his explanation the topic of resolving the tension. He was like a souce of light in darkness. I wish i had a friend like emir, that all i pray to GOD with whome i could jamed. I have been watching his old videos of Jan28 2009. I have been watchin them again n again. I also want to send a message to emir "Please put some light on Call/Response topic" while building melody. I know i m not fair that i m demanding this, i m sorry for that. But emir even u have not taught me, i've learnt many things from u. U r a very loving personality and a truehearted transperent musician. I m sure my message is gona reach to u Emir. WITH LOTS OF LOVE & COMPASSION...HARRY

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Mar 5 2009, 04:19 PM
GMC Founder
Very cool Emir!

To me it is very obvious through the comments we get at youtube etc - that many "non subscribers" follow what we are doing here - which is absolutely awesome! biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Mar 5 2009, 04:22 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
cool! Until I joined GMC I`d never posted anything on youtube, I`m really amazed at how many people subscribe to the videos, my jaw nearly hit the floor the other day when I saw one of my vids had nearly 1800 hits ohmy.gif

to get mail like this is great, keeps motivation high smile.gif

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Mar 5 2009, 04:25 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Mar 5 2009, 03:19 PM) *
Very cool Emir!

To me it is very obvious through the comments we get at youtube etc - that many "non subscribers" follow what we are doing here - which is absolutely awesome! biggrin.gif

That's very cool to hear smile.gif This site has a huge potential to become the main guitar source on the internet. I hope that all our contribution will pay off one day when we see the big GMC billboard on the Picadilly Circus instead of Sanyo, Coca-Cola and the rest smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post
skennington
Mar 5 2009, 04:27 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
This is great Emir! I've noticed quite a few times, the number of downloads of members take's on various projects versus the comments left, that there are many "non-members" checking us out. Awesome! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Mar 5 2009, 04:31 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (skennington @ Mar 5 2009, 03:27 PM) *
This is great Emir! I've noticed quite a few times, the number of downloads of members take's on various projects versus the comments left, that there are many "non-members" checking us out. Awesome! smile.gif

What is the address of GMC youtube channel? I forgot. I tried to search but didn't find it

--------------------

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post
skennington
Mar 5 2009, 04:51 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Mar 5 2009, 10:31 AM) *
What is the address of GMC youtube channel? I forgot. I tried to search but didn't find it

Not sure Emir if GMC has an official YT channel. Kris has his of course but I don't think this is the one you are looking for.

http://pop.youtube.com/results?search_type...query=Kris+Dahl

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Mar 5 2009, 05:07 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (skennington @ Mar 5 2009, 03:51 PM) *
Not sure Emir if GMC has an official YT channel. Kris has his of course but I don't think this is the one you are looking for.

http://pop.youtube.com/results?search_type...query=Kris+Dahl

No, there used to be one with many different GMC lessons

--------------------

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Mar 5 2009, 05:33 PM
Instructor
Wow!
What a great message you got Emir.
I'm not surprised though as your work is greatly inspiring! :-)

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
Canis
Mar 5 2009, 05:35 PM
Learning Rock Star
All I know about that is that we have a GMC Group with videos from several members: https://www.youtube.com/group/guitarmasterclass

Awesome that you get fanmails from non-GMC'ers! Not surprising though, seeing as we have around 700 guests on the forums at all times ^^

--------------------

+Quote Post
Trond Vold
Mar 5 2009, 05:42 PM
Instructor
Thats awesome smile.gif

--------------------
Guitars: Schecter Stiletto Classic, Jackson SLSMG, Ibanez RG-380 Japan, Gibson Les Paul Studio

Amp: Marshall JMP-1 -> Rocktron Velocity 100 -> Marshall JCM-900 Lead 4x12

FX and stomps: T.C Electronics G-Sharp, Korg SDD-1200, Emma Transmorgrifier, BYOC Tribooster, GGG Green Ringer, Dinosaur Overdrive, Voodoo Lab SuperFuzz, Sovtek Bassballs, Line6 Tap Tremolo, EHX Screaming Bird.

My Instructor Board!

My Myspace!

+Quote Post
Jesse
Mar 5 2009, 06:52 PM
GMC:er
cool!!!!

--------------------
Don't just play it. Feel it!

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Mar 5 2009, 07:16 PM
Instructor
Awesome to see appreciation for Emirs work. You rock Emir, and your idea about video comments rules as well. Your comments really have some interesting material that is very useful, and giving it publicly available means a lot to many people around the world! GMC rulez! biggrin.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
lcsdds
Mar 5 2009, 09:57 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
GMC ROCKS!!! And so does Emir and all the other instructors!!!!! smile.gif \m/\m/

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Mar 5 2009, 10:11 PM
Instructor
Well done bro, those comments were truly inspiring!! smile.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
Oxac
Mar 5 2009, 10:13 PM
The only limitation for GMC is when it grows too big to be controlled the way it is now. I mean, if GMC expands so much that we won't be able to keep flamers off, spammers away and if we have to deal with the "regular" internet rage, we will without a doubt lose our most valuable members.

I just wanted to say that.

Also, I am not surprised that you have a fan from India Emir... You have a couple here in Sweden alone. Here in Sweden, everyone likes it when it's hot biggrin.gif

--------------------
Olle "AJ" Svensson

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Mar 5 2009, 10:15 PM
Learning Rock Star
Aww, that's a great response to get, I can imagine.

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Mar 5 2009, 11:54 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Very inspiring comment !! Great to hear you influence people even outside GMC! smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
MickeM
Mar 6 2009, 12:17 AM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
That was a lovley letter! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Marc_Maiden
Mar 6 2009, 12:50 AM
bah this doesnt surprise me at all! you deserve it emir!

your music and heart are made of gold! as are all the instructors here

hail GMC!

--------------------
- Marc
Current Set up:
Atomic Reactor 2x12 Cab/power amp with a Digitech rp1000 as a preamp
Schecter c1 plus electric guitar

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 08:40 AM