I Can't Record Currently Please Help
OrganisedConfusi...
Jan 21 2009, 04:31 PM
GMC:er
Sonar is messing up for me. When I record or playback it keeps skipping as if it's playing the track in fast forward but I don't know what is wrong and I need to record lots of things and I can't without Sonar working sad.gif

Any help?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 5)
Saoirse O'Shea
Jan 21 2009, 04:48 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
Maybe the position/edit markers are incorrectly located OC - ie the RHS being placed before the LHS?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Jan 21 2009, 04:58 PM
How can you tell if that is the case?

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic

+Quote Post
utak3r
Jan 21 2009, 05:01 PM
Ha, that reminds me I have to check out, what's that RiffWorks software which I got with my UX1... smile.gif

--------------------
Machines don't bleed that easily...
utak3r.pl

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Jan 21 2009, 05:03 PM
I fixed it. Input Echo was turned off. I turned it on and it worked. I'm confused. Is it normally on?

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Jan 21 2009, 06:21 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Jan 21 2009, 11:03 AM) *
I fixed it. Input Echo was turned off. I turned it on and it worked. I'm confused. Is it normally on?

That's weird, the echo shouldn't effect your recording. Usually I actually have it off.
Maybe that was just a temporary thing that won't happen anymore.
Usually when I have that kind of problems it's latency and that can be fixed in Options->audio where you can slide the Buffer Size underneath.

Slide it high if you are using only audio, less for softsynths...

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:30 PM