Hello From Verona, Hi guys!
Ped
Jun 14 2007, 12:52 PM
GMC:er
Attached ImageHi guys, I'm Peter and just wanted to itroduce myself...I've just started with the guitar, I thought that it was too late because I'm 18 and someone told me it's a bit late to begin with an instrument, but the first stuff I've learnd at the lessons is that it's never too late and if you are motivated and keep practicing you can't fail...well...so me and my fender have started the lesson and within only two days I fell closer to my heroes...I've even started to practice with some tabs, but I'm not completly able to read them yet...so if someone may suggest me where to found a lesson about how to do a slide or a bend and all this kind of stuffs, I will be really grateful to him/her.

I'm really glad to be docked at this marvellous site and greet all of you.

P.S.: Please, forgive me if there's something wrong or you don't understand what I'm saying in my comments, but you have no idea how the people teach me english biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 20 2007, 05:38 AM
Instructor
Hi Ped!! Welcome to GMC! You could begin checking the beginer lessons and also the theory board in the GMC Forum to learn that techniques and some importante theory.

gabriel.-

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
JVM
Jun 20 2007, 05:55 AM
Learning Roadie
Hey pete! Welcome to GMC, I promise you that 18 years old is not too late to begin learning guitar! We have people of all ages here and it doesn't really matter your age, if you keep at it and practice, you will be good! Good luck.

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:39 PM