3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Winter Water Fall, Mattacuk shares some more photo Art !
mattacuk
Dec 19 2007, 09:23 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (stratman33 @ Dec 18 2007, 11:20 PM) *
i think see the flaw...is it that the branch in front is blurry?or is it that the branch is just in the way?

Yes it was the branch ! smile.gif The branch is now gone ! It had actually fallen from higher up the tree so I went back and removed it ! smile.gif As you can see here

And thanks for the comments everyone that posted its very kind of you to say so biggrin.gif

P.S. coffeeman where are you from ? smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by mattacuk: Jun 3 2013, 09:07 AM

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Hemlok
Dec 19 2007, 09:54 PM
GMC:er
Yah!! now that is a shot! biggrin.gif that branch just had no place there. Beautiful

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Dec 19 2007, 09:57 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Hemlok @ Dec 19 2007, 08:54 PM) *
Yah!! now that is a shot! biggrin.gif that branch just had no place there. Beautiful

yeah me and the branch had serious words. What you cant see in the shot is that i was hanging from the tree wrestleing with the branch useing a pair of secutuers to cut it free laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Dec 19 2007, 10:07 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
You actually did that? laugh.gif

I thought you just photoshopped the original biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Dec 19 2007, 10:09 PM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Dec 19 2007, 04:07 PM) *

Yeah, me too - I caught on when he started talking about hanging from branches though - I'm pretty quick wink.gif

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Dec 19 2007, 10:09 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Dec 19 2007, 09:07 PM) *

I so did ! laugh.gif laugh.gif I actually feared for my life, I was certain they were going to find me down the river somwhere unsure.gif

remember kids, keep photography safe wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Dec 19 2007, 10:10 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
I can see that, like a ninja you are Andrew Cockburn-San!

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Dec 19 2007, 10:11 PM
Lets go fishing!
ninja skills are nessacary in all situations ph34r.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 10:46 PM