5 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
What Do You Want For Christmas?
RobM
Dec 8 2007, 05:07 AM
GMC:er
Just wondering what you would ask for for a Christmas present, I'm interested to see what the GMC family is wanting for Christmas and hoping that Santa will come thru for you all. Let's keep it in the price range of US $500.00 to make it fun.

I'm having trouble this year as I recently got a new guitar and amp so I kind of feel guilty asking for something else for Christmas.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
You wish.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
preownedguitar
Dec 8 2007, 05:12 AM
Let's see. I want a good Drum VST, Symphonic orchestra VST, the new POD X3 Live Gearbox plugin, and some more recording/mixing/developing song lessons.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Strings:
Any 9-42's for strings.
Amp:
Carvin Bel Air 212 (2x12 50 Watt all tube), Carvin 212E Cabinet (2x12 120w)
Gutars:
Ibanez RG2550e Prestige, Galaxy black
94' Fender Stratocaster Black w/Black pearl pickguard
Pedals:
Keeley Flexi 4x12 Ibanez Tube Screamer
Keeley DS-1 Ultra
Keeley Compressor
Morley Bad Horsie 2 Contour Wah
Pod X3 Live
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+Quote Post
Animosity
Dec 8 2007, 05:16 AM
A winning lottery ticket.

+Quote Post
ibanezkiller
Dec 8 2007, 05:17 AM
Emg 81 and 85s, a complete guitar set up, some dvds, a new guitar cabel, kill switch, starbucks GIFT CARD!!!

--------------------
METALLICA ROCKS!

+Quote Post
Unleash-The-Shre...
Dec 8 2007, 05:19 AM
QUOTE (Animosity @ Dec 7 2007, 11:16 PM) *
A winning lottery ticket.

I second that.

Not just any winning ticket though. Something over a million! smile.gif

EDIT: AFTER TAXES!

This post has been edited by Unleash-The-Shred: Dec 8 2007, 05:20 AM

+Quote Post
Hemlok
Dec 8 2007, 05:24 AM
I want an external hard drive, and a guitar stool. Like socks, guitar strings are always a good present for a musician.

--------------------

+Quote Post
PlayAllDay
Dec 8 2007, 05:31 AM
I want a LCD/DVD TV minimum 19" so I can watch my music dvds in my bedroom too. It has to be an all-in-one unit to save space and avoid it looking like cord city in there...

--------------------
Lead me not into temptation - I can find the way myself...

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Dec 8 2007, 05:59 AM
Line 6 Pocket Pod, A Coffin HardShell Case ( Looks Bad Ass ! ), and Mass Effect for the 360. biggrin.gif wink.gif

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
Unleash-The-Shre...
Dec 8 2007, 06:02 AM
QUOTE (Eat-Sleep-andJam @ Dec 7 2007, 11:59 PM) *
Line 6 Pocket Pod, A Coffin HardShell Case ( Looks Bad Ass ! ), and Mass Effect for the 360. biggrin.gif wink.gif

I could go for a Line 6 Pod X3 Live and Mass Effect. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Ayen
Dec 8 2007, 06:06 AM
A new 360.

A chainsaw.

Murder being made legal.

My little cousin lacking the ability to run.

You can put two and two together.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Hemlok
Dec 8 2007, 06:24 AM
QUOTE (Ayen @ Dec 8 2007, 01:06 PM) *
A new 360.

A chainsaw.

Murder being made legal.

My little cousin lacking the ability to run.

You can put two and two together.

Wow. what shocks me even more is your Xfire, time played. mellow.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Unleash-The-Shre...
Dec 8 2007, 06:25 AM
QUOTE (Hemlok @ Dec 8 2007, 12:24 AM) *
Wow. what shocks me even more is your Xfire, time played. mellow.gif

Lmao, yeah thats crazy. I know people who do that same thing though haha. I love WOW, I can't wait to sign up again.

+Quote Post
JCJXXL
Dec 8 2007, 06:54 AM
Hmm... she would be about 5'7", blonde, oops..nevermind smile.gif

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Dec 8 2007, 08:19 AM
Instructor
That's what I want... for example tongue.gif

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Dec 8 2007, 11:52 AM
Money, PODX3, some BD movies, healthy arms and shoulders.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pavel
Dec 8 2007, 12:12 PM
Instructor
All i want is my RC7 to arrive but it won't happen until January sad.gif

My present to myself will be an Alesis MultiMix12 Firewire mixer smile.gif

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Unleash-The-Shre...
Dec 8 2007, 12:22 PM
QUOTE (Pavel @ Dec 8 2007, 06:12 AM) *
All i want is my RC7 to arrive but it won't happen until January sad.gif

My present to myself will be an Alesis MultiMix12 Firewire mixer smile.gif

What exactly are mixers for? I never really fully understood that. It was explained to me to a certain extend a long time ago but I never really learned what the full meaning of using one is.

+Quote Post
superize
Dec 8 2007, 12:24 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
a new amp would be nice but that i hoping to much of my parents

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
David.C.Bond
Dec 8 2007, 12:26 PM
Well I'm currently saving my pennies for either a Peavey 6505 head or a Krank Revolution head, I can't quite decide which yet, so I'm hoping Santa brings me money to go towards that!

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Dec 8 2007, 02:24 PM
Lets go fishing!
I would like a Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier w/ Cabinet, a Custom 24 fret Gibon Les Paul, a date with the love Jennifer love hewitt, and a bucket of fried chicken ! laugh.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif

Back to reality, I would like to acheive as many guitar goals as possible and just to be happy !! wink.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd April 2024 - 02:59 PM