46 Pages V  « < 22 23 24 25 26 > »   
What You're Listening Now
Mertay
May 31 2019, 04:57 PM
GMC:er

Song I helped during production, nothing big though just some final input on the mix stage (I wasn't the engineer). He had many friends help him for minimal or no money, basically best of what could have been done with a very limited budget.

The guitar player is a friend of mine, loves animals and joins or even makes community organizations for animals who live in the streets. The vocalist also works in a guitar store here I often visit. Their previous video for example was about animal abuse;

For those wondering, all instruments are vst (guitar amp) or vsti . The guitar tones are from overloud THD.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Mertay: May 31 2019, 09:23 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
verciazghra
Jun 3 2019, 02:25 AM

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"To achieve great things, two things are needed; a plan, and not quite enough time." -Leonard Bernstein

"The only love affair I have ever had was with music." -Maurice Ravel

"There's no such place as dumb question." -Dose One

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Jun 3 2019, 11:14 AM

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jun 8 2019, 03:28 AM
Remember THE AGONIST ? It was the band that had the lead singer who went on to replace Angela Gossow in Arch Enemy. Well, they found another vocalist and THE AGONIST are back at it smile.gif It's a good example of using blast beats without over using them which is a failing of soooooooo much heavy music these days. Also a good example of using scream/death vocals without over using them which is another failing of sooooooo much heavy music these days imho. Non stop blast beats isn't Metal, it's Techno.

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Jun 8 2019, 03:56 AM
Learning Rock Star
Was away from the computer for 10 minutes and came back to this video:

I really like his playing!

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Mertay
Jun 8 2019, 02:53 PM
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Jun 8 2019, 02:56 AM) *
Was away from the computer for 10 minutes and came back to this video:

I really like his playing!

Very good

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mertay
Jun 8 2019, 05:22 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jun 9 2019, 01:59 AM
Impressive!! Great playing and I LOVE his ibby!!! I've always wanted a RG565. Those guitars are legendary among Ibby enthusiasts. The did a re release which were also nice guitars but, the original are in a class by themselves. Off the rack guitars that play better than many custom axes costing way more. Those are getting hard to find in decent shape.

QUOTE (Mertay @ Jun 8 2019, 09:53 AM) *
Very good

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Jun 10 2019, 02:05 AM

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Jun 10 2019, 11:53 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jun 21 2019, 11:20 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
https://youtu.be/o7BCVExAs_o

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 25 2019, 03:58 PM
Instructor
I'm really enjoying this cover:

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jul 2 2019, 12:28 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Here is the link to the full album stream, I can't seem to embed it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fW0rUvG9uu8...Q1DXj9aSiqm2GoA

Here is the opening track
https://youtu.be/fW0rUvG9uu8?list=PLz8ufS3K...Q1DXj9aSiqm2GoA

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jul 2 2019, 09:11 PM
ANDY JAMES and GUS - G

I swear Andy James has borrowed some of my single string stuff smile.gif Or maybe I borrowed his. Hmm. Give this a listen and see if you don't think "wait a sec, that's a Todd lick!" at various points. At 1:35 especially. Tongue in cheek of course, nobody owns licks. smile.gif Just heard myself playing in his vid.

No fart/belch elements so it will probably not get too many views.

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Jul 3 2019, 04:20 AM

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Jul 4 2019, 02:14 AM

Them sweet bends and vibrato wub.gif wub.gif happy.gif

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jul 4 2019, 06:47 AM
This chick RAWKS. Killer cover of the classic accept tune Balls to the Wall. It's refreshing to see a performance video that is actuallya performance video (not live just actually performing, not just sitting at a desk). These types of vids are just a lot of work frankly and it looks like several camera angles were used and the camera work is quite good. It looks really pro to frank.

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jul 7 2019, 03:20 AM
Only in Japan. Killer drummer under this mascot suit

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Jul 7 2019, 03:21 AM

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Jul 7 2019, 03:51 PM
Currently on in the Garage as I start to rebuild my Suzuki Streetfighter!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 7 2019, 05:20 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jul 6 2019, 11:20 PM) *
Only in Japan. Killer drummer under this mascot suit

hahaha cool drummer! laugh.gif

QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Jul 7 2019, 11:51 AM) *
Currently on in the Garage as I start to rebuild my Suzuki Streetfighter!

Love it!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Mertay
Jul 8 2019, 08:33 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

46 Pages V  « < 22 23 24 25 26 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 12:39 AM