Lesson Doesn't Fit In Screen
kaznie_NL
Mar 31 2009, 03:34 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Hey Kris,

I think more people have seen this, when there are a lot of videos in a lesson, like in your Hot Blues Licks Masterclass (15 videos I believe) then the whole page starts messing... also a part of you text underneath the lesson becomes unreadable because it's outside the grey border. I can't make a screenshot on this Imac, but I can make on one a different computer if you want.

Oh, I just checked again, when the bar with the lessons on the right is shorter, like for instance when you type a keyword which is only concluded in a few lessons, then the text is readable as it's below that bar.

UPDATE: Little other thing.... the search engine just... .doesn't work, sorry, but I think it's true. When I go to the REC Program page, I should have somewhere around 5 videos. Now when I search in the REC program "kaznie" it only gives three hits. Searching with my exact name gives zero hits. searching for kaz also gives zero hits.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by kaznie_NL: Mar 31 2009, 03:46 PM

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Mar 31 2009, 05:19 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (kaznie_NL @ Mar 31 2009, 04:34 PM) *
Hey Kris,

I think more people have seen this, when there are a lot of videos in a lesson, like in your Hot Blues Licks Masterclass (15 videos I believe) then the whole page starts messing... also a part of you text underneath the lesson becomes unreadable because it's outside the grey border. I can't make a screenshot on this Imac, but I can make on one a different computer if you want.

Oh, I just checked again, when the bar with the lessons on the right is shorter, like for instance when you type a keyword which is only concluded in a few lessons, then the text is readable as it's below that bar.

This lesson looks good to me! What browser are you using? Oh and screenshots would be very much appreciated...

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Azzaboi
Mar 31 2009, 06:07 PM
GMC:er
It's probably screen resolution? What screen res are you on?

For WinXP - Right click the desktop / Properties / Settings Tab
On 1280x1024 (what I use) it looks fine, but lower may cos squeezing?

--------------------

Play Games Arcade
Take a break, Play Games! Play the best free online flash games at Aaron's Game Zone like Bloons Tower Defense 4!

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Mar 31 2009, 07:13 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Here's a screen:
using Google Chrome, 1280*1024

Oh and yes, in IE it works just fine wink.gif On the Imac I used Safari.

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Mar 31 2009, 07:48 PM
Instructor
Did you try the page in Firefox Kaz?

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Skalde
Mar 31 2009, 11:31 PM
Learning Roadie
I have a similiar problem with opera, it not that bad but looks different to firefox though
Attached Image

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Apr 1 2009, 10:05 PM
GMC Founder
Got it - thanks a lot for the screenshots! I have now recreated the problem with both Opera and Chrome.

I have now reported this! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ctodd
Apr 1 2009, 11:04 PM
GMC:er
laugh.gif I thought this video format for the older videos was intended (same video size, but in the bigger player)

oh well! resolution won't be so good, if you blow up the picture though...

--------------------
QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Feb 5 2009, 03:41 AM) *
When you hear something that you really like, take guitar and kill the beast.

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Apr 2 2009, 12:29 AM
Instructor
I use Firefox and all the videos show in that small resolution to me as well.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Apr 2 2009, 07:55 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Ctodd @ Apr 2 2009, 12:04 AM) *
laugh.gif I thought this video format for the older videos was intended (same video size, but in the bigger player)

oh well! resolution won't be so good, if you blow up the picture though...

It is intended! The bug reports concern what is happening under the actual player.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 11:50 AM