This New Facebook/myspace Thingy.
TreyDeschamp
Jun 27 2009, 04:43 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Hello everyone I just wanted to let everyone know about twitter.com. Its the new social networking type site. I like it because of the simplicity of it. You basically chat over a status type thing and there arent all of these fancy codes and it doesnt ask you every aspect of your life. Well if anyone might have one already or get one you can add (or on twitter known as follow) me here http://twitter.com/TreyDeschamp

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jafomatic
Jun 27 2009, 07:57 PM
GMC:er
Not actually that new. Twitter's been around for a couple years now and has quite a lot of interesting people on it. My wife, for some reason, follows a couple of overly-public celebrities' tweets there.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
::jafomatic

http://jafomatic.net/tunes/ <-- Here lies the master collection of my collaboration and other improvisation recordings.

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Jun 27 2009, 10:55 PM
QUOTE (jafomatic @ Jun 27 2009, 01:57 PM) *
Not actually that new. Twitter's been around for a couple years now and has quite a lot of interesting people on it. My wife, for some reason, follows a couple of overly-public celebrities' tweets there.

I actually just saw that it was around in 2006. It seems that it just randomly got popular though.

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
jafomatic
Jun 27 2009, 10:59 PM
It did. Facebook & Twitter got a big push of public awareness in the last 12 months or so. Our local news station even has a note in one of their commercial buffers: "Follow KXAN on Facebook & Twitter!"

--------------------

http://jafomatic.net/tunes/ <-- Here lies the master collection of my collaboration and other improvisation recordings.

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jun 27 2009, 10:59 PM
Instructor
I'll think about Tweeter, never really set down and checked it into more detail. It is basically like a mini blog service right?

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
jafomatic
Jun 27 2009, 11:18 PM
Very mini. Also similar to Facebook's status update... and that's it. You can follow other folks' updates, you can be followed by other folks, and you can post little "tweets" of ... 140 chars (I think?) and that's about it. It's an interesting concept that's being, as expected, subverted into the realm of social networking smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Jun 30 2009, 12:02 AM
Instructor
I heard about it but never really checked it out !
If there are members from GMC there I will consider joining it smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jun 30 2009, 12:13 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Hmm I heard a lot about tweeter but never got to registering an account...I think I will look into it and make one soon...

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Lian Gerbino
Jun 30 2009, 05:22 AM
Instructor
cool! I´ll check it out!

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jun 30 2009, 12:15 PM
Instructor
I just made an account! smile.gif

Does anybody know some good tweets to follow? biggrin.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Jun 30 2009, 12:21 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Jun 30 2009, 01:15 PM) *

Same here smile.gif

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Jun 30 2009, 06:34 PM
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Jun 30 2009, 06:15 AM) *

Any musician is good. and me! http://twitter.com/TreyDeschamp

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
Santiago Diaz Ga...
Jun 30 2009, 09:29 PM
I was watching the news some days ago and they said that a couple went to a vacation journey and the posted every things they did on Twitter. But the "funny" thing of it is that a thief read these things, get the direction and stole the house. You must be careful with these kind of things

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 07:05 AM