2 Pages V   1 2 >  
New Movies For 2009.
rokchik
Mar 8 2009, 02:04 PM
The Dark Canuck
Yes I'm 31 yrs old and I love Harry Potter... you have a problem with that?? mad.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

I know not everyone is a fan, but I just saw the trailer and I'm pretty excited for the new movie... little things amuse me LOL!!! Actually I think this year is going to be a pretty good one for movies. T4, GI Joe, Watchmen, Transformers 2, Wolverine just to name a few I'm looking forward to seeing this year. Anyways here is the trailer for Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. I hope you enjoy.

So what movies are you looking forward to seeing this year?

rok

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Mar 8 2009, 02:14 PM
GMC:er
In addition to some of the movies mentioned, I really look forward to seeing Inglourious Basterds.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Mar 8 2009, 03:09 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (rokchik @ Mar 8 2009, 08:04 AM) *
Yes I'm 31 yrs old and I love Harry Potter... you have a problem with that?? mad.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

I know not everyone is a fan, but I just saw the trailer and I'm pretty excited for the new movie... little things amuse me LOL!!! Actually I think this year is going to be a pretty good one for movies. T4, GI Joe, Watchmen, Transformers 2, Wolverine just to name a few I'm looking forward to seeing this year. Anyways here is the trailer for Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. I hope you enjoy.

So what movies are you looking forward to seeing this year?

rok

I'll have to add that I'm 31 and I love Harry Potter too!
I'm waiting for the Half Blood with impatience!

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Mar 8 2009, 03:36 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
Two others I'm looking forward to are 'Frost/Nixon' and the new Pedro Almodóvar film 'Broken Embraces'.

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
ErikEklund
Mar 8 2009, 03:49 PM
I am really looking forward to the harry potter movie too biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
rokchik
Mar 8 2009, 04:05 PM
The Dark Canuck
QUOTE (David Wallimann @ Mar 8 2009, 11:09 AM) *
I'll have to add that I'm 31 and I love Harry Potter too!
I'm waiting for the Half Blood with impatience!

David maybe we can start a support group for us over 30's laugh.gif laugh.gif But the movie looks so great I'm reading the book again in anticipation!!!

I forgot about the new Tarantino movie botoxfox, it looks very good as well. Not a big Brad Pitt fan but he looks to do a great job in this movie. I saw Enzo Castellari's film yrs ago (Tarantino's movie is inspired by it) but am looking forward to the "spagetti western" take on WWII. Should be interesting.

Frost/Nixon is on my list of movies to see as well as Milk and The Reader... hey I might as well see all the Oscar nominees right?

Erik nice to see another Potter fan smile.gif Kind of annoying that they are releasing the final film as a two parter, but I guess they want to get as much in as possible... and also get that extra 10 bucks from us LOL!!! Or probably 30 from me wink.gif

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Mar 8 2009, 04:12 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
I didnt even know order of the phoenix came out

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Mar 8 2009, 04:19 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
'Milk' is a must for me as well- for some reason I forgot that one Rok, thanks for reminding me smile.gif . My wife's godfather was a friend of Harvey Milk way back in the late 60s and remained a friend until Harvey died. Both were involved in the civil and gay rights issues at the time. Wife's godfather was 90 last year and he is still very politically active.

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
rokchik
Mar 8 2009, 04:28 PM
The Dark Canuck
QUOTE (tonymiro @ Mar 8 2009, 12:19 PM) *
'Milk' is a must for me as well- for some reason I forgot that one Rok, thanks for reminding me smile.gif . My wife's godfather was a friend of Harvey Milk way back in the late 60s and remained a friend until Harvey died. Both were involved in the civil and gay rights issues at the time. Wife's godfather was 90 last year and he is still very politically active.

No problem Tony smile.gif My aunt saw him speak at a rally about a year before he died, she said it changed her life. She saw the movie and said it was amazing and that Sean Penn really did a great job. I bet your wife's godfather has some amazing stories from that time.

This post has been edited by rokchik: Mar 8 2009, 04:29 PM

+Quote Post
Ramiro Delforte
Mar 8 2009, 06:53 PM
Instructor
Nice trailer!!!!
I'm not a big fan of Potter but this one could be something nice smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my Instructor Profile and Board

LIVE VIDEO CHATS EVERY MONDAY AROUND 22PM (GMC HOUR)

+Quote Post
Fran
Mar 8 2009, 07:22 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
31 here too and big Potter fan laugh.gif

Can't wait for next movie smile.gif Though I must say I like it better when they are released in winter. Don't know why.

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
N4085B
Mar 8 2009, 07:39 PM
Tansporter 3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pbh3CDBNIQA (ok its not new but cant wait for the dvd!)

The Red Baron https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJghJNAjc1k

Crank II (High Voltage) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrCGpUKhadU

Anvil! the story of Anvil https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DT7v2nUcmek

This post has been edited by N4085B: Mar 8 2009, 08:03 PM

+Quote Post
rokchik
Mar 8 2009, 08:28 PM
The Dark Canuck
QUOTE (Fran @ Mar 8 2009, 03:22 PM) *
31 here too and big Potter fan laugh.gif

Can't wait for next movie smile.gif Though I must say I like it better when they are released in winter. Don't know why.

31 is a popular age for Harry Potter fans apparently laugh.gif laugh.gif

Yeah I like it better when they release it in the winter as well... not sure why. I think maybe cause the first few were released then so it seems like that is "Harry Potter" time. Like you knew that next winter you'd have another Potter movie, sort of like when they released LOTR. You just new the same time the next year you'd have the next movie. Plus with so many blockbusters released in the summer it was like saving the best for last smile.gif

I think with the last movie they are planing a winter release for the first part and then a summer release for the second.

+Quote Post
superize
Mar 8 2009, 08:33 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
I really like Harry Potter to but i was very dissopointed with Order of the Phoenix movie but i really want to see the next one.....

I dont really know what movies that comes out this year.... Maybe the new terminator

Edit: I am 21 and Like Harry Potter

This post has been edited by superize: Mar 8 2009, 08:34 PM

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
rokchik
Mar 8 2009, 08:37 PM
The Dark Canuck
QUOTE (superize @ Mar 8 2009, 04:33 PM) *
I really like Harry Potter to but i was very dissopointed with Order of the Phoenix movie but i really want to see the next one.....

I dont really know what movies that comes out this year.... Maybe the new terminator

I liked Order of the Phoenix, but I thought it was a bit "disorganized", for a lack of a better term, at the beginning. But the wizard fight at the end was pretty darn cool.

rok

+Quote Post
Tolek
Mar 8 2009, 08:39 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (superize @ Mar 8 2009, 08:33 PM) *

Your profile says you´re 20. laugh.gif But only for a few days. wink.gif

I love Harry Potter, too. The books were incredibly well written and I forgot the real world while reading them. It is such an awesome story. I´m looking so much forward for the last two films as you are! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
superize
Mar 8 2009, 08:41 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
QUOTE (rokchik @ Mar 8 2009, 08:37 PM) *
I liked Order of the Phoenix, but I thought it was a bit "disorganized", for a lack of a better term, at the beginning. But the wizard fight at the end was pretty darn cool.

rok

My favorite Harry potter movies are the third and fourth........

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
rokchik
Mar 8 2009, 08:47 PM
The Dark Canuck
QUOTE (superize @ Mar 8 2009, 04:41 PM) *
My favorite Harry potter movies are the third and fourth........

The Third is my favourite movie and book. I originally never read the first two books, so the third book was the first one I read (new the story from the first two movies) I was hooked after the first couple of chapters. And the movie was just as I imagined in my head. Sirius Black is an amazing character, and Gary Oldman is one of my favourite actors so I was really happy.

But Snape will always be my fave smile.gif

+Quote Post
superize
Mar 8 2009, 08:49 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
I havent read any of the books(not much of a reader) i have only read 200 pages of the 4 th book...... I watch the movie and thats it.....

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
Trond Vold
Mar 8 2009, 08:59 PM
Instructor
I'm really looking forward to Watchmen. I have a feeling that one will be really, really good smile.gif

--------------------
Guitars: Schecter Stiletto Classic, Jackson SLSMG, Ibanez RG-380 Japan, Gibson Les Paul Studio

Amp: Marshall JMP-1 -> Rocktron Velocity 100 -> Marshall JCM-900 Lead 4x12

FX and stomps: T.C Electronics G-Sharp, Korg SDD-1200, Emma Transmorgrifier, BYOC Tribooster, GGG Green Ringer, Dinosaur Overdrive, Voodoo Lab SuperFuzz, Sovtek Bassballs, Line6 Tap Tremolo, EHX Screaming Bird.

My Instructor Board!

My Myspace!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 04:52 AM