Hallo from Germany
Flo
Feb 2 2007, 08:13 PM
GMC:er
Hi there,

I`am Florian from Germany and 19 years old. I have been playing since one and a half year without a real guitar teacher. Started up with Freelicks.net, then I bought the Speed Tone & Theorie DVD and the Quick-Start Course DVD. This stuff is really great to practice and learn. So I decided to join the GMC, because the trailers and the lick of the day are great and I want to be able to do this too!

My first and only guitar is a Ibanez GRG 170DX and my amp is a Peavey Studio Pro 112. The Ibanez is very nice, because it sounds great and easy to play.
I mainly play Rock and Metal-stuff, but I would also improve my fingerpicking and maybe some Blues stuff.

So far as I can see, I like the GMC Site very much, but now I have to practice... smile.gif

Rock on!

P.S.: I like the new section Riffs & Licks biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Feb 5 2007, 09:11 AM
GMC Founder
Welcome Flo! biggrin.gif

Stay tuned - that section is about to expand!

Kris

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 11:31 PM