Little Acoustic Trouble, Buzzing
Matt23
Oct 9 2008, 07:07 PM
Accomplished Tone Master
Well im getting some buzzing (sort of rattling as well) from my acoustic and its not fret buzz. It happens mainly on open strings but on fretted notes as well on the bottom E and A strings. It also sounds like its coming from the bridge. I assume this means something not in tight enough but everything feels tight.

Here's a picture of what type of bridge it is.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Matt23: Oct 9 2008, 07:07 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 4)
Emir Hot
Oct 9 2008, 07:21 PM
Instructor
You can buy a new bridge, it's very cheap. It could be a nut as well. It's also cheap. Look for a 1mm taller one. Replacing is very easy.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
Matt23
Oct 9 2008, 07:22 PM
Accomplished Tone Master
This guitar is only about 3 month old are you sure im gonna have to replace the bridge, teh buzzing isnt very loud, just slightly annoying.

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Oct 9 2008, 07:31 PM
Instructor
It could sometimes happen when you put new strings. Later the buzz dissapears. If you think this is not the issue then I can suggest nothing else than replacing the little white thing - the bridge. Because your guitar doesn't have a moveable bridge like electric guitar, there is nothing else you could do.

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
Matt23
Oct 9 2008, 07:35 PM
Accomplished Tone Master
That might be the problem. I'll hope it is and see if it goes away soon.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 09:23 AM