Feedback Requested :) Gmc Collab
Todd Simpson
Jun 10 2021, 11:25 PM
GMC:er
This is a GMC collab from a bit back that CAEL did the intro and GABE did the song. It's my solo take over the entire thing. I'd forgotten about this collab til I found this project file. I dig how it turned out and wanted to see what you guys thought? Do you remember this collab? I'd almost forgotten about it.

*Just noticed that the price on that guitar new was $2,400 back in 2010. In todays money that would make it a bit crazy pricey. I got mine for under a grand but that was 10 years later. smile.gif They are getting very hard to find.
https://soundcloud.com/techniqueswithtodd/storm-rising

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Jun 11 2021, 03:23 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
FreePizza
Jun 11 2021, 01:57 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Absolutely loved it man. I especially dug that rhythm tone in the break at 1:27 which reminded me of the beginning of the Fade to Black outro.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 03:50 AM