Someone Help
Keilnoth
Nov 19 2009, 10:08 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
It's a fable.

Good read :
http://childhoodreading.com/Arthur_Rackham...d_the_Hare.html

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

My Guitars: Fender Stratocaster Billy Corgan Signature, Ibanez RG270
My Amp: Peavey Bandit 112
My Pedals: Blackstar HT-Dual, Boss DD-7, Boss CS-3, Boss RC-20
My Wishlist: New bridge + Pickups for my Ibanez, EHX POG2, EHX Cathedral / Holy Grail
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MirkoSchmidt
Nov 19 2009, 10:19 PM
Learning Rock Star
ah, ok thanks... yeah, i read that in german. now i remember...

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
djohnneay
Nov 19 2009, 11:01 PM
GMC:er
Who cares if you're better then anybody? I've also got a friend, making a big deal about this always comparing. I got to say, I'm a little tempted, but a bandmate of mine says the opposite (I'm nog good for the guitar, bladiebla, stuff like that) and I keep telling him he is better then me, just to cheer him up. It doesn't matter that I can alternate pick faster then him, because he can play Andy McKee stuff I'll never be able to pull off and he keeps criticizing my tabs, because most of the time he knows better tongue.gif

This post has been edited by djohnneay: Nov 19 2009, 11:01 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
dusty
Nov 21 2009, 03:57 PM
GMC:er
as my mum used to say

self praise is no reccomendation

never worry about how others think how good they are nor try to compare your self against others, only look to others for inspiration if they are worthy of it, be true to yourself and it will all come together before you realise it. life is not a race niether is perfection in anything you do, it takes time.

--------------------
"smoke me a kipper i'll be back for breakfast"

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 05:51 PM