Follow Me To The End Of The Universe
Trond Vold
May 1 2008, 04:03 AM
Instructor
Here's a little 3 parter i got the idea for today. It's older songs fixed up again, but i thought it would be cool to make a sort of universe-and-space themed collection of songs.
The 3 songs are varied in style, but i'm working on vocals (now thats a first!) to tie them together smile.gif

oh.. and i used the start of the first song in a lesson once, incase it sounded familiar.

Attached File  Follow_me_to_the_End_of_the_Universe.mp3 ( 7.33MB ) Number of downloads: 412

Attached File  To_the_Start_of_a_new_Universe.mp3 ( 6.46MB ) Number of downloads: 358

Attached File  Reborn_Stars_and_Constellations.mp3 ( 5.94MB ) Number of downloads: 314

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars: Schecter Stiletto Classic, Jackson SLSMG, Ibanez RG-380 Japan, Gibson Les Paul Studio

Amp: Marshall JMP-1 -> Rocktron Velocity 100 -> Marshall JCM-900 Lead 4x12

FX and stomps: T.C Electronics G-Sharp, Korg SDD-1200, Emma Transmorgrifier, BYOC Tribooster, GGG Green Ringer, Dinosaur Overdrive, Voodoo Lab SuperFuzz, Sovtek Bassballs, Line6 Tap Tremolo, EHX Screaming Bird.

My Instructor Board!

My Myspace!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 01:26 AM