Hi, I Am New
Drag0nz&meTaL
Apr 3 2014, 05:49 PM
Learning Rock Star
Hi everybody! I am new to the forums! id like to introduce myself

My name is Logan Cross and i live in Michigan here in the states and i love guitar. i am studying classical guitar and music theory at Saginaw Valley State University and am loving it. i have 8 guitars and I absoltely love Metal of all kinds! Metallica and MegaDeth got me started and to this day keep me going ! I was deployed to Afghanistan in 2012 and couldnt really play a whole lot but i hit the guitar harder than ever when i got home. my dream is to make a career from music.

Im looking forward to practicing with you all!!!

-Logan

QUOTE (Drag0nz&meTaL @ Apr 3 2014, 04:44 PM) *

My name is Logan Cross and i live in Michigan here in the states and i love guitar. i am studying classical guitar and music theory at Saginaw Valley State University and am loving it. i have 8 guitars and I absoltely love Metal of all kinds! Metallica and MegaDeth got me started and to this day keep me going ! I was deployed to Afghanistan in 2012 and couldnt really play a whole lot but i hit the guitar harder than ever when i got home. my dream is to make a career from music.

-Logan

studying classical, but electric will always be myy main jam!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Amitai Kedmi
Apr 3 2014, 06:39 PM
Learning Rock Star
Hey Logan! Welcome! smile.gif

I am sure you'll have a great time here.
Megadeth got me started too, and I absolutely love them.
If you're wondering how to get started, I'd suggest taking a look at the mentoring program.
You can send a private message to one of the instructors involved (Cosmin, Gabriel or Darius), and they'll guide you from there.
I'd also suggest joining the video chats. The schedule is on the front page. Looking forward to see you playing! biggrin.gif

Amitai.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Hajduk
Apr 3 2014, 06:45 PM
Learning Rock Star
Hey Logan, Welcome. Seriously the best forum for guitar and killer instructors. smile.gif

--------------------
Tomislav

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Apr 3 2014, 07:14 PM
Learning Tone Master
Hi Logan and welcome to GMC!
Amitai already mentioned how you can start so I will just add that you can join in ours awesome and huge collabs smile.gif Enjoy the site smile.gif

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Apr 3 2014, 07:55 PM
GMC:er
Welcome to GMC Logan! Catch you around in the Forums!!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 3 2014, 11:41 PM
Instructor
Howdy Logan smile.gif You have his name and I have his face, as they say biggrin.gif Talking about Wolverine of course laugh.gif

Kidding aside, welcome to GMC and please let us know if you are interested in mentoring - I an running this program for instance: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...t=0&start=0

+Quote Post
waynedcoville
Apr 4 2014, 12:23 AM
welcome! have fun!

--------------------
Carvin 6 string bass (walnut neck and body w/burl maple top)
Carvin 5 string AE fretless bass(mahogany neck and body w/ quilt maple top)
Dean 8 string bass
Danelectro BassVI
Washburn 5 string acoustic bass
Hartke HA3500 w/ 4-10x1-15
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Zoom B9.1ut / Crybaby
Monster cables

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Apr 4 2014, 02:50 AM
WELCOME!! smile.gif You have come to the right place. This is the best place I've ever found for Guitar folks and musicians of every kind. Very supportive, and constructive, zero attitude, just a killer place wink.gif Guitar Utopia!!

QUOTE (Drag0nz&meTaL @ Apr 3 2014, 12:49 PM) *

-Logan

studying classical, but electric will always be myy main jam!

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Apr 4 2014, 10:52 AM
Instructor
Warm wellcome in our team ! smile.gif Hope You'll find a lot of useful stuff here smile.gif

+Quote Post
Drag0nz&meTaL
Apr 4 2014, 01:46 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Apr 3 2014, 10:41 PM) *
Howdy Logan smile.gif You have his name and I have his face, as they say biggrin.gif Talking about Wolverine of course laugh.gif

Kidding aside, welcome to GMC and please let us know if you are interested in mentoring - I an running this program for instance: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...t=0&start=0

that.... was awsome!

+Quote Post
Blister
Apr 4 2014, 02:33 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Hey Logan & welcome to GMC! (well, at least the forum anyway) smile.gif

I don't know a lot about Classical style but I am curious what you are working on at the moment. I do believe it's important to have classical training & have no doubt it will add to your metal passion.

And of course, thank you for your service! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Apr 4 2014, 03:03 PM
Learning Rock Star
Hey Logan!

Welcome to GMC! I hope you'll enjoy it here smile.gif

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Drag0nz&meTaL
Apr 4 2014, 05:58 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Blister @ Apr 4 2014, 01:33 PM) *
Hey Logan & welcome to GMC! (well, at least the forum anyway) smile.gif

I don't know a lot about Classical style but I am curious what you are working on at the moment. I do believe it's important to have classical training & have no doubt it will add to your metal passion.

And of course, thank you for your service! smile.gif

thanks everybody im sure ima get a LOT of help here!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 5 2014, 11:54 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Drag0nz&meTaL @ Apr 4 2014, 12:46 PM) *
that.... was awsome!

Drop me a line if you want to work together, deal? smile.gif

+Quote Post
Drag0nz&meTaL
Apr 5 2014, 03:21 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Apr 5 2014, 10:54 AM) *
Drop me a line if you want to work together, deal? smile.gif

deal biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 5 2014, 06:47 PM
Instructor
Hi mate! It's great to finally find your introduction at the site! Trust me that this is a great first step! smile.gif

I hope that you enjoy GMC! Check your inbox in 5 minutes, you will have news.

Cheers,

Gab.-

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:06 AM