Wondering How Ibanez Came Up With The Ts Mini?
Mertay
Apr 21 2015, 11:25 AM
GMC:er
smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Apr 23 2015, 10:05 AM
Good one smile.gif The hand made one is four times the size. Glad they made a small version. Very cool smile.gif Still one of the best overdrive pedals ever made.

QUOTE (Mertay @ Apr 21 2015, 06:25 AM) *
smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Mertay
Apr 23 2015, 11:52 AM
Its also a cause for GAS smile.gif

Liking what it does more and more, one starts to look at alternatives to nail the tone a touch more. Probably thats why its copied so much smile.gif

I still dig my bb9 more for dist. boosting but for in between tones (semi-distorted) its really useful. Not in near future but I do plan to upgrade to a maxon someday.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chris S.
Apr 28 2015, 08:43 PM
Learning Roadie
So THAT'S how they do it?!

Please hold while I go throw my Ibanez Airplane Flanger in the dryer to clear some space on my pedal board tongue.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 11:52 AM