Ramen, New Band & First Single Coming!
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 26 2020, 04:47 PM
Instructor
Hello guys! How are you??

I'd like to invite you to pre-save the first single of my new band RAMEN.

This is the link: https://ps.onerpm.com/8801247027

Here you can see our videoclip's teaser: https://tinyurl.com/s5rj5rv

The song is called "En Lo Profundo" (yes, Spanish lyrics). Art cover:

Attached Image

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
AK Rich
Mar 3 2020, 07:39 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
Congratulations and the best of luck to you with your new band, Gabriel! I am curious though about the name of the band and wonder if it has a meaning that I have not heard about.
Here in the US it is the name of a popular and inexpensive instant noodle type dish. I hope that you don't run into some kind of trademark issues or something of that nature.

https://www.maruchan.com/products/ramen/

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 4 2020, 05:25 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (AK Rich @ Mar 3 2020, 03:39 PM) *
Congratulations and the best of luck to you with your new band, Gabriel! I am curious though about the name of the band and wonder if it has a meaning that I have not heard about.
Here in the US it is the name of a popular and inexpensive instant noodle type dish. I hope that you don't run into some kind of trademark issues or something of that nature.

https://www.maruchan.com/products/ramen/

Thanks mate! Yeah, it's an oriental soup. Honestly, we liked how the name sounds and as Cirse was usually related to Anime and Anime fans like the band, we thought that using Ramen was a cool idea. We checked at national trademarks register and it was available so we went for it! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Mar 4 2020, 06:08 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Mar 4 2020, 07:25 AM) *
Thanks mate! Yeah, it's an oriental soup. Honestly, we liked how the name sounds and as Cirse was usually related to Anime and Anime fans like the band, we thought that using Ramen was a cool idea. We checked at national trademarks register and it was available so we went for it! smile.gif

Awesome! A name like that shouldn't be hard to remember.

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Gabriel Leopardi   Ramen, New Band & First Single Coming!   Feb 26 2020, 04:47 PM
- - Caelumamittendum   I have pre-saved it and I look forward to hearing ...   Feb 26 2020, 06:37 PM
- - Kristofer Dahl   Very cool, looking forward to hearing something...   Feb 26 2020, 09:02 PM
- - Phil66   Sorted. I wish you all the best buddy.   Feb 26 2020, 11:14 PM
- - Todd Simpson   Cool! Is your other band still going as well? ...   Feb 26 2020, 11:31 PM
- - PosterBoy   You like having female lead vocalists don't yo...   Mar 3 2020, 03:41 PM
- - Gabriel Leopardi   Thanks a lot friends!!! QUOTE (Todd S...   Mar 3 2020, 04:06 PM
|- - Kristofer Dahl   QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Mar 3 2020, 04...   Mar 4 2020, 11:55 PM
|- - AK Rich   QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Mar 3 2020, 06...   Mar 11 2020, 02:55 AM
nnn
|- - Todd Simpson   Good point. Didn't even think about that. Bein...   Mar 3 2020, 11:21 PM
||- - Gabriel Leopardi   QUOTE (AK Rich @ Mar 4 2020, 02:08 PM) Aw...   Mar 5 2020, 01:53 PM
nnn
|- - Todd Simpson   SCORE!! Well done on looking in to the leg...   Mar 7 2020, 12:04 AM
|- - Gabriel Leopardi   QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Mar 6 2020, 08:04 P...   Mar 7 2020, 06:08 AM
nnn
nnn
nnn
- - Gabriel Leopardi   It's out now!! SPOILER ALERT: No gui...   Mar 11 2020, 05:00 PM
- - Todd Simpson   Great song and KILLER VIDEO!! The video lo...   Mar 11 2020, 07:33 PM
nnn
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:15 AM